2021 4-Star RB Cody Brown Offered

Thad Franklin is not a scat back, he's a thumper. Also neither Chaney nor Harris are scat backs.
87E5218E-1EE5-4564-9742-4108B7F7912F.jpeg

2DDBA514-EFDF-41E9-AAD5-536373FE3D68.jpeg

Advertisement
Chaney needed work on his patience and vision if I'm being completely honest. But I'm hoping that things will slow down for him now that he's got a season under his belt and he'll be more comfortable finding his spots with a year in a regular offence. I hate high schools that run a wing t and basically put the kids behind in there development.

Kid has it all though good size, speed, and runs f*cking hard
Most likely the typical freshman story tryna hit home run off a dribbler down the line. He is gonna be good just tryna do to do a lot to prove himself

Most likely the typical freshman story tryna hit home run off a dribbler down the line. He is gonna be good just tryna do to do a lot to prove himself

Agreed. Plus an actual Spring and a chance for players (OL & RB's) to understand the playbook even more is going to be big. Understanding the playbook may be the incorrect phrase but you know this offense can be more dynamic with different looks. We didn't have the time to do that except for on the fly during the season.
Agree with both of you fellow cane fans.

Advertisement
Willis Mcgahee was Fred Taylor reincarnated. For the guys who didnt see Fred play.

Also found out from my old man that he is Bahamian recently. (We were watching I AM ATHLETE PODCAST) and my old man told me Fred said he was of Bahamian descent..so im bias to him. One of my favs to watch growing up..remember him killing the dolphins when the sprinklers came on during the playoffs.
My buddies girl used to baby sit for Fred. She lived in between him and Khalif Barnes. He’s the only gator I can ever recall rooting for in the pros. But I’m a jag fan so that kind of got forced in to play.

Advertisement
He had offers from LSU, UF, Ohio Taint, FSU, Auburn, and many others. Funny how so many saying he’s slow. I watched his tape again. He’s every bit as fast at Thad on tape. The kid is a soccer player and it shows. He has ELITE feet and balance. His jump step at 220lbs is better than everyone not named Rooster. He has a good stiff arm. He does shot on the track team. He breaks arm tackles and low leg grabs. He falls forward. What else can you ask for? That he doesn’t have breakaway 4.3-4.4 speed? Hardly anyone at 220lbs has that regardless of position in the NFL. This kid is in HS. His tape is really, really good and he has the production to match it. He reminds me of Stephen McGuire.
You know they gotta complain about something...wait until we win the ACC or a Natty, they'll still be complaining...2 5* recruits, "staff still can't recruit." 🙄

Advertisement
To be honest if it wasn’t the Tenn transfer LB I would just pass on transfers.

If this kid is taking a spot of the 22 RB slot and frees up Hickson to just swing around help “co-recruit” top prospect for all positions it might help out overrall

kid is legit
You say that until we're getting gashed on the ground for 175+ a game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back