2020 WR Bryan Robinson receives offer (Commits!)

Advertisement

Bryan Robinson, Palm Beach Central, Wide Receiver

6'0 175lbs 3-star WR from out of Wellington, goes to 8A Palm Beach Central (same school as Akeem Dent)

Kid is a beast with legit 4.4 speed, **** good route runner for his age & has the makings to be the next great PB WR. (Ahmmon Jr)

Had 29rec 493yds 5TD's his Junior year, also plays for Palm Beach Fire 7v7.

Holds offers from UF, UGA, Tenn & Penn St.

LCE

Is that forty time legit? Kids a nice looking receiver, but I don’t see 4.4 in that tape. Reminds me of a Ezzard type.

2020 WR looks to be on another level! Makes you forget about the what we thought would be a tough decommit from Manuel. Go on and get Rosemy!

Advertisement
***** Burton and Manuel, add Rosemy and the WR’s for 2020 are done. Great job by the staff to turn a negative into a positive within a few months for that class.

I don't think yall understand how good this kid is, he's by far the best WR in PB & among the top 5 in the state.

This is a HUGE get by Dugans! I'm telling yall this Ahmmon Richards Jr. Speed, size, route running & excellent hands.

24 Is real slow. Hope he's faster than that
One meet and his first HS meet as a freshman? And he said into a head wind. Most often the biggest drop in speed if from the freshmen year to sophomore year.

Here is are just a few examples of speed explosion and there are many like this. Lower left side will show progression of speed.
Tyler Harrell
Trajan Bandy

Mike Harley St. Thomas--200m
2016.. Outdoor.. 11.. 23.20
2017.. Outdoor .. 12.. 21.52 PR *

Patrick Surtain--100m if his 100m dropped like this one can image the 200m
2015..Outdoor...9....11.59
2016.. Outdoor..11...10.87
2018.. Outdoor..12,,,,10.77 PR *

Finally when you have an offer sheet like he has they are not going to take turtles when they have dozes of top players to select from: Georgia, FSU, Penn State, etc.

Advertisement

I don't think yall understand how good this kid is, he's by far the best WR in PB & among the top 5 in the state.

This is a HUGE get by Dugans! I'm telling yall this Ahmmon Richards Jr. Speed, size, route running & excellent hands.

Correct. Some people take one thing and try to make a case against a kid.

Advertisement
Very solid receiver with a Great frame. He has very good balance and is not afraid of contact. Lots of YAC in his future as he gets a little stronger. This film is from his sophomore year! ****. I love the get... Welcome to the U!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back