2020 WR Bryan Robinson receives offer (Commits!)

Advertisement
He can run head up with a train. Dude wasn’t shy about his dislike of UM. Fck him

If you were a coach would you have sent your players to play for ******* Al Golden? No you wouldn't. Jack wanted his kids to succeed, nothing wrong with that. Honestly what players could we have realistically got?

Nick O'Leary - No
Matt Elam - No
Gerald Chrisitan - No
Jacoby Brissett - Nope
Johnnie Dixon - Nope
Daniel Parr - Maybe
Rashad Butler - Landed him

Right, because you personally know Jack like I do. Got it

I never knew Mother Teresa either but if she coached HS football in South Florida and directed kids away from UM, I would have called her a scumbag too. If you want to smoke your boy's sausage online, might I suggest you do it on some ESE program message board.

Got it now??

I never knew Mother Teresa either but if she coached HS football in South Florida and directed kids away from UM, I would have called her a scumbag too. If you want to smoke your boy's sausage online, might I suggest you do it on some ESE program message board.

Got it now??

Some of you guys are such homers its insufferable. We can all admit Miami under Randy Shannon and Al Golden ******* sucked and that just so happened to be when Dwyer had their best players. If I was recruit I wouldn't have come here either.

Advertisement

Got it now??
200w-1.gif

Some of you guys are such homers its insufferable. We can all admit Miami under Randy Shannon and Al Golden ******* sucked and that just so happened to be when Dwyer had their best players. If I was recruit I wouldn't have come here either.
All the players that came here and got drafted during that time don’t agree with you.

All the players that came here and got drafted during that time don’t agree with you.

You're missing the point. Miami will always get players drafted. In terms of winning consistently... we haven't done that in a long long time.

Advertisement

And what was Florida under Zook or McElwain? Didn't stop him from pumping the Gator sunshine there did it?

And what was Florida under Zook or McElwain? Didn't stop him from pumping the Gator sunshine there did it?

None of Dwyer's players were good enough during those regimes. Look it up. Their best players went during Meyer's last class, Muschamp's first or Jimbo's first class

Jack is not a piece of ****. He's actually a great man who genuinely cares about his players and other students. He also teaches in ESE program at Dwyer. Just because he rarely sent players our way doesn't mean he's a scumbag.
Yeah thats you I as a Cane fan say **** him 2 times

Advertisement
Jack is not a piece of ****. He's actually a great man who genuinely cares about his players and other students. He also teaches in ESE program at Dwyer. Just because he rarely sent players our way doesn't mean he's a scumbag.
Why not? It might.

Advertisement
If you were a coach would you have sent your players to play for ******* Al Golden? No you wouldn't. Jack wanted his kids to succeed, nothing wrong with that. Honestly what players could we have realistically got?

Nick O'Leary - No
Matt Elam - No
Gerald Chrisitan - No
Jacoby Brissett - Nope
Johnnie Dixon - Nope
Daniel Parr - Maybe
Rashad Butler - Landed him

You dudes keep repeating this **** like it means ANYTHING. Listen....I am ALL ABOUT The university of Miami....as long as Adolf Hitler isn't the HC then YES I am sending all my kids there bc of the culture, the schools, the academics and the atmosphere.

I am so freaking tired of that Al Golden company line...was Golden a trash HC...yeah but let's not act like Golden lost every game, no players were drafted, no first rd draft picks...get your **** out of your mouth already fam.

Yall say this like we don't deserve any good players.

Nick O'Leary - pretty good college player but aren't we TEU? and our TE was drafted higher than him and had more production in terms of catches and yards.
Matt Elam - HC got fired..1st rd pick who was out of the NFL in 3 years
Gerald Chrisitan - HC faked a heart issue and quit...he transferred...didn't do **** in college
Jacoby Brissett - HC got fired and he transferred
Johnnie Dixon - 67 catches for his career = trash...HC faked a brain issue and quit

So for the players you named...all would have benefited coming to Miami except OLeary bc he is the only one to win a NC.

You dudes expose yourself as front running Miami fans....there is always a reason to attend Miami unless Adolf Hitler is the HC.

Last edited:

Got it now??
You need to change your handle to savagebaycane :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Back