2020 WR Bryan Robinson receives offer (Commits!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
My homeboy who’s central alumni(he’s the reason I know the McDermott’s and Jon Bostic) raves about this kid. Says Palm beach hasn’t had a kid like him since Johnnie Dixon at Dwyer and he’s going to be better.

Per 247. Robinson has been building a relationship with Stubblefield ever since the new staff was put in place.
Stubbs seems like a good coach,” Robinson said.
He felt comfortable being around the new staff,” felt like it was the old staff—but it's better now.” Energy is better, feels like there is more energy. His commitment to Miami is still 100 percent “They are my favorite school. I want to go to my favorite school.”
Florida State is a school to watch with Dugans at FSU and Dugans is who Robinson gave his Miami commitment to.
“Florida State is coming the strongest of any other school. I like coach Dugans a lot, but, Miami is where he wants to go.”

Per 247. Robinson has been building a relationship with Stubblefield ever since the new staff was put in place.
He felt comfortable being around the new staff,” felt like it was the old staff—but it's better now.” Energy is better, feels like there is more energy. His commitment to Miami is still 100 percent “They are my favorite school. I want to go to my favorite school.”
Florida State is a school to watch with Dugans at FSU and Dugans is who Robinson gave his Miami commitment to.
“Florida State is coming the strongest of any other school. I like coach Dugans a lot, but, Miami is where he wants to go.”
Great news. Sounds like he's 100% locked in. I think Fleming is cut from the same cloth. Both Robinson and Fleming in the bag is a huge gift to Stubbs. Now lets see if he can go out there and recruit with the big boys and land twomore 4/5 star WRs.

Advertisement

Any WR recruit of ours that Dugans is trying to poach needs to get in touch with our current WRs and get their take on him

Win-win situation. When we start to win more games, we'll win more recruiting battles.

Fvck Dwyer btw. Coach Stubbs has his work cut out for him if this is true.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Get that piece of **** coach out of here forever.

Jack is not a piece of ****. He's actually a great man who genuinely cares about his players and other students. He also teaches in the ESE program at Dwyer. Just because he rarely sent players our way doesn't mean he's a scumbag.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back