2020 WR Bryan Robinson receives offer (Commits!)

You dudes keep repeating this **** like it means ANYTHING. Listen....I am ALL ABOUT The university of Miami....as long as Adolf Hitler isn't the HC then YES I am sending all my kids there bc of the culture, the schools, the academics and the atmosphere.

I am so freaking tired of that Al Golden company line...was Golden a trash HC...yeah but let's not like Golden lost every game, no players were drafted, no first rd draft picks...get your **** out of your mouth already fam.

Yall say this like we don't deserve any good players.

Nick O'Leary - pretty good college player but aren't we TEU? and our TE was drafted higher than him and had more production in terms of catches and yards.
Matt Elam - HC got fired..1st rd pick who was out of the NFL in 3 years
Gerald Chrisitan - HC faked a heart issue and quit...he transferred...didn't do **** in college
Jacoby Brissett - HC got fired and he transferred
Johnnie Dixon - 67 catches for his career = trash...HC faked a brain issue and quit

So for the players you named...all would have benefited coming to Miami except OLeary bc he is the only one to win a NC.

You dudes expose yourself as front running Miami fans....there is always a reason to attend Miami unless Adolf Hitler is the HC.

Tee you sound ignorant as **** lol. And who's to say I'm not all The U? A keyboard warrior like yourself... nope

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tee you sound ignorant as **** lol. And who's to say I'm not all The U? A keyboard warrior like yourself... nope

How about you address the post, not the poster. @Tee3000 posted some solid data related to the players that went elsewhere and how their college coaches panned out. It seems to me that his post was on-point. About half of the kids on the list you provided could very well have been better off at UM. 40% of the kids you listed ended up transferring away from where they signed (Im not counting Parr who did not go D1). That data does not support your claim.

Look, we get it. Coach Daniels is your buddy so you evaluate him on a different level. If this were a humanitarian message board we might post other opinions that agree with yours, but this is a UM football message board. And the facts seem to be that coach Daniels determination in directing kids away from UM likely served his own interests over the interests of at least half of those kids you listed.

Last edited:
I don’t care personally about Jack Daniels, as far as his personal traits or what a “great guy” he was...

But as far as Miami, he was poison and that’s just a demonstrable fact. You can check with many people acquainted with him, or other high school coaches. He hated Miami and made sure he did everything he could to steer his kids away. He manipulated his kids against Miami as much as he could. Those are just facts.

As far as letting him off the hook saying Miami wasn’t good and The U would have been bad for the kids... @Tee3000 has already debunked that nonsense with straight facts.

There is no disputing that he preferred the turds, and tried to steer his best kids towards them, and if not them, literally anybody but Miami.

So fūck Jack Daniels, I’m glad he’s gone, and while Dwyer may still be a problem, at least we have a better chance now.

So if you know Jack Daniels, give him one final “fūck you” on my behalf.

Advertisement
You dudes keep repeating this **** like it means ANYTHING. Listen....I am ALL ABOUT The university of Miami....as long as Adolf Hitler isn't the HC then YES I am sending all my kids there bc of the culture, the schools, the academics and the atmosphere.

I am so freaking tired of that Al Golden company line...was Golden a trash HC...yeah but let's not like Golden lost every game, no players were drafted, no first rd draft picks...get your **** out of your mouth already fam.

Yall say this like we don't deserve any good players.

Nick O'Leary - pretty good college player but aren't we TEU? and our TE was drafted higher than him and had more production in terms of catches and yards.
Matt Elam - HC got fired..1st rd pick who was out of the NFL in 3 years
Gerald Chrisitan - HC faked a heart issue and quit...he transferred...didn't do **** in college
Jacoby Brissett - HC got fired and he transferred
Johnnie Dixon - 67 catches for his career = trash...HC faked a brain issue and quit

So for the players you named...all would have benefited coming to Miami except OLeary bc he is the only one to win a NC.

You dudes expose yourself as front running Miami fans....there is always a reason to attend Miami unless Adolf Hitler is the HC.
They would never have gotten Hitler past the Board of Trustees.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wasn't there a last minute "intervention" when it seemed that Brissett was trending our way? Didn't he set up a meeting with Charlie Weiss despite the fact UF didn't recruit him all year long? Jack Daniels was no friend of UM's. Ever.

Yes. Jack "Swell Guy" Daniels intervened when it looked like Brissett - with the blessings and endorsement of Mama Brissett - would commit to UM.

Yes. Jack "Swell Guy" Daniels intervened when it looked like Brissett - with the blessings and endorsement of Mama Brissett - would commit to UM.

All his buddies were going to UF. It was the "cool" thing to do at the time. And of course his mentor (Jack) was pumping up UF as well. He could have benefited greatly by coming here. But chose to do the cool thing

Advertisement
Back