2020 wide receivers

Advertisement
At least the tight ends return. But those guys are developing. Osborn and Thomas are the main guys right now. The youngsters may surprise with an extended role. Pope and Wiggins are plus athletes

I don’t see JT leaving or hope for his sake he doesn’t leave cause he ain’t getting drafted, i don’t think this man has played a whole season since hs lol even then
But we also need some big wrs couple 6’3+ guys who can play not named enjoku.

Advertisement
Same but getting in trouble 2 years in a row with a new staff quitting on your team don’t look good especially when you don’t have the numbers to back it up... if he had Hollywood browns last year stats it would be different.

Agreed but 1) if you are making those dumb decisions in the first place, I don't have much faith you wont make another bad one and 2) If he keeps getting in trouble and/or quitting, I wouldn't be surprised if he was encouraged to move on

Advertisement
We will be fine at WR next year. Who knows, after seeing the season KJ is having, we may get a real nice transfer up in here. If we have 2 real good receivers and an AA tight end, we be alright.

Advertisement
But we also need some big wrs couple 6’3+ guys who can play not named enjoku.
Wiggins and Njoku will have to suffice. I'm really surprised we couldnt find space for Charles Njoku... oh well. Personally I dont care about banking on a 6'3"+ WR to come down with a jump ball. Give me a 6'1" Ahmmon Richards that can get separation & catch all day. I want more Paytons, more Popes, more JT4s.

Advertisement
Wiggins and Njoku will have to suffice. I'm really surprised we couldnt find space for Charles Njoku... oh well. Personally I dont care about banking on a 6'3"+ WR to come down with a jump ball. Give me a 6'1" Ahmmon Richards that can get separation & catch all day. I want more Paytons, more Popes, more JT4s.
give me a tommy streeter again lol

Harley
Pope
Wiggins
Payton

Redding and Fleming rotating in

With Enos’ slow pace and use of multiple tight ends, we only need 4 main wide receivers to rotate.

This. 4-5 guys max, imo. And we need to stop with the endless rotations.

Also, if you're expecting evidence to all of a sudden be a contributor, it ain't gonna happen.

Advertisement
Back