2020 wide receivers

Mallory can't block for **** and is basically a WR. Has anyone on here viewed Njoku in practice? Is he just simply not that good?

As already pointed out, only 3 guys get any real snaps anyways. In this slow-tempo offense, not really a position that needs to be 3 deep everywhere.

Advertisement
not saying that, they will but we cant act like we got guys who are going to take us to the next level at wr....
Miami has a long history of guys the fans wrote off showing up big the following year. I'm not saying it will happen, but I am saying it's likely. I see Harley making plays when everybody said he was trash and JT was everything. Maybe Harley takes a step forward and looks amazing next year. People trashed Berios and we all know how his last year turned out. Corn Elder was a waste of space until he wasn't. Hankerson was a JAG, then he wasn't. How about our DTs under al vs. Manny? Many of us, me included, thought our DTs weren't any good, then a year later they look like stars.

I'm just saying this happens every year. Fans assume that if a guy isn't producing the way they'd like they won't do anything next year. Yall want development, but you assume it won't really happen.

what you’re missing about the top 4 guys is having a go to guy much like we had with KJO and to a lesser extent, JT. Someone out of wiggs and pope needs to step up to be that #1 option in the spring
And every year somebody does. Even when our offense is garbage, one of the guys CIS said sucked shows up. And next year will be the same. I don't know who it will be, but you'll all be on about how great one of those guys is next year.

Advertisement
We would be better off teaching a TE how to block and flexing Brevin out most snaps. He’s far and away the best WR when used as one

Pope may have not had a good freshman season as he wasn’t ready yet(him not early enrolling hurt him). But he has not been a flat out disappointment this year, he’s caught the ball majority of the time when it has come to him this year in his limited reps each game and showed somethings as well. He hasn’t broke out yet but he’s doing much better than he did as a freshman. Imo several times when he has had the ball he easily looked like the most explosive receiver we have on the roster and that’s up there even with Thomas.
So you think pope issue is coaching not being used correctly or on him?

Advertisement
Back