2020 Recruiting.

Advertisement

The prize of the 2020 recruiting class. Hopefully, Miami will break the 5 star Florida kid miss streak with him.

Not happening, Miami can't even get legacy kids, even though it's obvious this program has a lot going for it. Time for L and his staff to go back to the recruiting strategy that paid dividends. Go out and find talented kids to develop, and then supplement it with some quality transfers when they hit the market.

Victor Rosa, SG, Puerto Rico:
Rosa was one of the breakout players of the 2018 FIBA u18 World Cup in Argentina, helping lead the country to a third-place finish. The 2020 prospect is already in the States, where he competes for Kissimmee (Fla.) Central Pointe Christian but showed up to Argentina with absolutely no recruiting attention and told us that he didn’t even have an AAU team. Regardless, Rosa made a major statement at the event due to his ability to knock down jumpers in bunches from the perimeter. He has terrific shot mechanics and can knock down threes at ease off the catch and pull. More shooter than a threat to score off the bounce, Rosa can improve his handle and gaining strength will help him on defense. Either way, he’s one of the better shooters in the 2020 class.
Recruiting: Rosa’s recruitment includes offers from Arizona State and Wake Forest

Advertisement

rcmxf0jejzidjkqurewv

VICTOR
ROSA

6'5" | 175 LBS | SF
CENTRAL
KISSIMMEE, FL
CLASS OF 2020
UNDECIDED

Settled in the United States at Central Pointe Christian Academy in Kissimmee, Fla., it won’t be much longer before the secret that is
Victor Rosa
gets out. The 6-foot-5 wing by way of Puerto Rico ended the camp in strong fashion and, at one point on Sunday, hit four 3s consecutively, looking to be the best perimeter shooter in attendance.

He plays with energy, confidence and a firm understanding of how to get his shot off in half-court offense. Rosa told Rivals.com that Arizona State, Austin Peay, FAU, FGCU, FIU, Kansas State and Wake Forest have all offered in recent months. Seeing that good-sized guards that can make shots remain a must, it would not be a surprise to see many others jump in on the Puerto Rican standout.

m5ejzvn7yuv4wjx3jhcs

JONATHAN
AKU

6'10" | 220 LBS | C
ISCHOOL ENTREPRENEURIAL ACADEMY
MCKINNEY , TX
CLASS OF 2020
UNDECIDED

Recruitment: Offers from programs such as Georgetown, Houston, LSU, Miami, Oklahoma State, TCU, Texas A&M, Tulsa, Virginia Tech, among others.
Why his stock could rise: Physically, Aku already looks like he's logged a season or two playing for a high major. He rebounds, he runs the floor and as he gets a little nastier he could turn into a menacing rim protector.

Advertisement
How many wins?

PG Lykes / Herenton

SG Vasiljevic / Wong

SF McGusty / Mack

PF Waardenburg / Walker

C Gak / Miller

How many wins?

PG Lykes / Herenton

SG Vasiljevic / Wong

SF McGusty / Mack

PF Waardenburg / Walker

C Gak / Miller

Surely, I hope that is not the roster for next season. If so, then Miami will have an opening for the head basketball coach.
Let's try to stick to the topic of the thread. It is a good question that needs it own thread topic.
No disrespect, I am just trying to stick to the rules of the forum.

Advertisement
I don’t think we pay for players in football nowadays so I know darn well we ain’t paying for Basketball players we have 0 shot landing this kid with the season we just had

Surely, I hope that is not the roster for next season. If so, then Miami will have an opening for the head basketball coach.
Let's try to stick to the topic of the thread. It is a good question that needs it own thread topic.
No disrespect, I am just trying to stick to the rules of the forum.
Highly unlikely we have an opening after next season no matter what happens.

Advertisement
Highly unlikely we have an opening after next season no matter what happens.

Our fans are delusional.

I love the ones who say they'll give L "one more year" after he made the tournament three years in a row and then suffered a series of epic calamities that nosedived this season.

How charitable of them to "give him one more year" though.

Advertisement
Back