2020 QB Max Johnson

Advertisement
It’s the QB’s job to change that. Johnson was mediocre af. Let’s see if he gets A LOT better this year. I kind of hate the way it seems like we fall in love with camp warrior stuff when it comes to QB recruiting.
FROM THE ROOFTOPS... SCREAM THAT **** CHISE! camps are a very lame way to asses qb talent. Needs to be a secondary assesment not what you decide offers on the back of.

I believe CMR is Cade's godfather. His dad is very close to CMR from years back.

CMR's sister is married to Brad Johnson. Max and Jake are his nephews.

Jesus WTF is this. LOL. This is like some backwoods ****.

Anyway, for the guys that are dogging Max lets remember he is a sophomore. Very few HS sophomore legends out there at QB. (Josh Booty was one I can remember off the top of my head. )

Most kids don't make that big jump until their Jr year. Lets wait and see what he does next year. You guys are already dogging the kid before he fully develops.

It’s the QB’s job to change that. Johnson was mediocre af. Let’s see if he gets A LOT better this year. I kind of hate the way it seems like we fall in love with camp warrior stuff when it comes to QB recruiting.

Not only that but he supposedly has a bad attitude. Sounds like another sits.

Advertisement
Back