2020 QB Max Johnson

CanesFan93

Junior
Since hes the consensus #1 target for next year's class I thought we'd discuss him.

Already built like a college QB so he shouldn't need too much weight training when he enrolls early. Forgot he was a lefty. Has Richt ever coached a lefty before?

My question is why are his stats lacking? Bad team? No talent?

Advertisement
Since hes the consensus #1 target for next year's class I thought we'd discuss him.

Already built like a college QB so he shouldn't need too much weight training when he enrolls early. Forgot he was a lefty. Has Richt ever coached a lefty before?

My question is why are his stats lacking? Bad team? No talent?

David Greene.

Is he a legit prospect or is the family being bias here?

Well his stats may not be the most impressive but he was only a sophomore. He’s got a while to develop

There's other kids that are better imo i cant wait to see develop

Devon Lingle
Harrison Bailey
Greg Spann

Are a few that pops in my head right now. I know more will come once the new season starts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That boys a youngin. Greene was a solid QB for years at UGA. We would’ve been undefeated with him at QB and one less injury. last year.

Yeah the only game we would've lossed maybe would've been Clemson. He knew how to control the game and made the right reads. His arm wasn't the greatest but **** he was accurate. Remind me of Kellen Moore from Boise St even though he graduated way before he was in college.

You have any film? I always like looking at new QB prospects

Out performed Max a couple weeks back when they both camped at UM. Still waiting on @Geo305 to do his recap of the elite camp ...:monkey-serious:

I like him but the staff hasn't offered yet. Hopefully he forces there hand at Paradise camp.
Here is a recap from Ivins...
Top Performers: Miami's rising 11th & 12th grader camp on Saturday where quarterbacks Jeff Sims, Carlos Del Rio, Max Johnson and Anthony Richardson all impressed

Throws the ball effortlessly. Really think this kid could blow up over the next cycle.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sitkowski part II. Looks great in shorts, production just isn’t there.

Dude plays against maybe the worst comp in Ga.

Spann >>>>>>>>Johnson

I'm assuming it would be a 2 qb class if we don't get one this year. Lose Rosier. One of those 3 QBs will prob transfer. Leaves us with 2, potentially Max makes 3

Out performed Max a couple weeks back when they both camped at UM. Still waiting on @Geo305 to do his recap of the elite camp ...:monkey-serious:

I like him but the staff hasn't offered yet. Hopefully he forces there hand at Paradise camp.
Here is a recap from Ivins...
Top Performers: Miami's rising 11th & 12th grader camp on Saturday where quarterbacks Jeff Sims, Carlos Del Rio, Max Johnson and Anthony Richardson all impressed

Throws the ball effortlessly. Really think this kid could blow up over the next cycle.

I'm waiting on geo too still wonder who #186 was at that camp lol

Advertisement
Last great left handed QB not named Steve Young? Get it, I’m bit a fan of a lefty QB. Don’t anyone say Micheal Vick lol

Hes got lots of tools. College ready body and arm. Needs some technique coaching but Id take him in a heart beat.

Advertisement
Back