2020 QB Katravis Marsh

It will be very interesting to see how we approach Marsh’s visit tomorrow with Beck still in the picture.

He reminds me a lot of Jacoby Brissett.

Beck is not really in the picture. Almost zero chance of getting him from what I’ve heard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
QB Katravis Marsh, South Florida Express – There wasn't a more intriguing prospect on hand Saturday than Marsh. The 6-5, 185-pound quarterback is extremely raw, but has a live arm and is surprisingly accurate, especially on his deep passes. Marsh recently transferred from Hialeah American to Miami Central and has picked up offers from UCF, Tulane and Southern Miss.

Advertisement
Our fansbase is so insecure Its bad enough we have porsters hyping up what Uncle Luke says, now we got porsters caring what Uncle Lou says? Is dis teh real life?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Uh oh, please don’t let this be another bridgewater, Jackson, Brisset that gets away without a look from the staff
Your post implies or actually states that Bridgewater and Brissett got away without a look. Bridgewater went south because Randy got canned. Brissett ended up rejecting the strong Miami push because he was **** bent on following his buddy to UF. Neither was ignored.

Is his completion percentage north of 60 percent? All the tools in the world don’t matter if you can’t hit the target in tight windows.

I like king better as a passer..... and I know both were at the event but I'm not the biggest fan of Marsh. His accuracy seems to go out the window when he is forced to move and has a pretty slow release. I feel like DBs will make easy pics off him. King has a quick release, is average accuracy, really nice touch, and has great power.

Advertisement
Back