2020 DL Simeon Barrow Jr | 28 TFLs 15 Sacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I saw it attempted once and the bartender refused

Not all heroes wear capes
FFD7AEED-4F8F-48C9-9939-0D357AD27F62.png

It was actually this guy I was thinking of. Not Sonnone. And to make it worse, it’s caffeine free coke.

Insult still applies to Sonnone if I had to guess. Probably mixes it with 7up.

Yeah, I’m sure we will lose him because we didn’t offer enough money. I love how we can both be buying. Everybody have one of the top 10 and IL but on this specific one, that would be the reason why we didn’t get them as opposed to the 10 other reasons, it could be, including the kids preference

Advertisement
I seriously doubt Mario would do something sleazy like putting Pops on the payroll. Would he outbid for the player? Undoubtedly.
There are reports out there that we have far outbid on him, but yeah, come to CIS and find out how we’re being cheap

I’m not saying UM outbids for every player. But after dealing with UM in my nephew’s basketball recruitment, I can safely say that UM is very, very competitive when it wants to be. VERY
You're rapidly ascending as one of the goated posters around here

Advertisement
View attachment 288493
It was actually this guy I was thinking of. Not Sonnone. And to make it worse, it’s caffeine free coke.

Insult still applies to Sonnone if I had to guess. Probably mixes it with 7up.
No chance that ghey actually mixed pappy 20 with caffeine free Diet Coke, right? Hopefully he just put it in the picture as some sort of flex. I’ve choked people out for less.

I’m not saying UM outbids for every player. But after dealing with UM in my nephew’s basketball recruitment, I can safely say that UM is very, very competitive when it wants to be. VERY
We are one of the topNIL programs and relative to alumni base and enrollment we dwarf the others in money spent per enrollees

Advertisement
LOL, I took that hook line and sinker. Cromartie was a total stud ... to your point on and off the field. I was at the OB twenty years ago in 2004 for a Canes/FSU game with the entire Cromartie clan surrounding me. That was one big family. We came back to beat them on a Hester blocked field goal and a Sinorice Moss TD catch.
Yeah… the dude has like 17 children.

The big body run stuffer comments are too simple and it’s been happening here for 2-3 years. Guidry has never been reliant on some massive run stuffer in the middle to stop the run.

What the room needs is some ******* talent though that’s for sure. If you can get both that’s 🤌🏼
Exactly. If getting a big bodied guy was the goal why waste time with a 6’3” 295 tackle? We have plenty of guys bigger than him already. We’re just looking for a proven commodity at this point. Not necessarily a zero technique hole plugger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back