2020 DL Simeon Barrow Jr | 28 TFLs 15 Sacks

Official Cane Gang

Sophomore

Very intriguing prospect from Georgia.
He plays DE, but has the makeup to move inside and be an elite DT imo.
Barrow is very athletic and strong and he uses both of those traits well.
He has more than one move to break free from the OL, and is able to change if one isn't working, quickly.
I know its a highlight, but he seems to always put himself in the position to make a play.

Biggest offer is Michigan State.

Advertisement
Yeah, once he makes his move to shake the OL, he has ridiculous acceleration to the ball, for a big guy.

Pretty bad boy right here...Hope UM finds about him soon

Last edited:
Advertisement

Back up the brinks truck.

He seems to have left the Team already, and as a team captain, that will not sit well with Mario from a character standpoint he will have apparently quit on his teammates.

His stats are impressive.

Go Canes

when the hc thing happened he was circled as a guy on here to target.

If mario , joe, jason taylor havent reached out by now they are behind the 8 ball because i guarantee a ton of teams were talking to him like coach tucker on a late night conference call.

Him and Burrough would make up for all the whale nonsense they sold lol

Advertisement

If mario , joe, jason taylor havent reached out by now they are behind the 8 ball because i guarantee a ton of teams were talking to him like coach tucker on a late night conference call.

On the low, don't forget Andrew Rogers came from Mich St and helped recruit Barrow to MSU.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement

The is kids that good gogeta? This is the first I heard of him.

Advertisement
I’m asking the same I have no idea who this is. I never saw the OP back when it was posted

He would slide into the either being the starter or the 1st one off the bench. Was named team captian which means alot from a character standpoint.

From GA but don't think UGA takes him and GT has alot harder time taking in transfers compared to most schools... Should be reaching out asap.

Advertisement
Back