1. Don Chaney Jr. COMMIT (EE)
2. Jaylen Knighton COMMIT (EE)

Analysis - Crown Hickson. Best RB class in the country

WR: 4 Grade - B
  1. Michael Redding COMMIT (EE)
  2. Xavier Restrepo COMMIT (EE)
  3. Daz Worsham COMMIT (EE)
  4. Keyshawn Smith COMMIT (EE)
Misses - Marcus Rosemy, Xzavier Henderson, Thaiu Jones-Bell, Bryan Robinson, Marcus Fleming, Douglas Emilien (woof get Stubbs out of here)

Analysis - Alot of misses (thank god Stubbs is gone), but overall I like the prospects of each guy. Good mix of players and mentality

TE: 1 Grade: B

1. Dominic Mammarelli COMMIT (EE)

Misses - Darnell Washington

Analysis - Not a huge position of need this year. Need to land a stud in 2021

OL: 4 Grade - B+
  1. Jarrid Williams COMMIT - Transfer
  2. Issiah Walker COMMIT - Transfer
  3. Jalen Rivers COMMIT (EE)
  4. Chris Washington COMMIT (EE)

Misses - Marcus Dumervil, Eli Acker, Gerald Mincey, Marlon Martinez, Kobe Baynes, Jonathan Denis (woof again, get Butch Barry out of here)

Analysis - Butch Barry was awful. So many misses in a huge OL year in SoFla. Glad he's gone. Getting Williams and Walker as Transfers late saved this class

Last edited:
Advertisement
Very helpful! For WR - we had a guy committed from Ocala that flipped for Florida. Has that ship sailed? I noticed he is not on the list.

Advertisement
5 WR's seems a bit high. I was thinking like 3 to 4... You only lose 2 in JT and Osborn.

5 is high but this will be a big class. This year we lose JT and Osborn. Last year we lost Cager, Ahmmon, Langham, and Ezzard.

My guess is we could lose potentially 1 more after the spring to transfer, maybe not.

Either way we've lost 6 WRs in two years. So if you take Payton and 4-5 WRs in the 2020 class, we're right back to around the same number.

I don't think we have any spots over 25 for '20.
And the staff is looking to finish this year's haul next calendar year (Phillips and Braun) counter-wise.

Will be interesting.

WRs I want, Flemmings, Poiter, Jones-Bell, or Henderson, I really like Robinson, but something tells me hes not coming.

Advertisement
Worried about OL. Its where we need the most help and where we seem to have less of a chance with the top guys.

Last edited:
Advertisement
5 is high but this will be a big class. This year we lose JT and Osborn. Last year we lost Cager, Ahmmon, Langham, and Ezzard.

My guess is we could lose potentially 1 more after the spring to transfer, maybe not.

Either way we've lost 6 WRs in two years. So if you take Payton and 4-5 WRs in the 2020 class, we're right back to around the same number.
Why so certain we lose JT?

Advertisement
So much talent is Sfla, y'all are worried about one dude, Rosemy. We can't get everybody and its not like hes the only top Wr in SFLA if he goes to osu then oh well, ***** not the end of the world. Hes good, but there are plenty of Wr just as good.

Didnt someone in here say he usually posts anti Miami stuff and clowns the U or something along the lines of that?

So much talent is Sfla, y'all are worried about one dude, Rosemy. We can't get everybody and its not like hes the only top Wr in SFLA if he goes to osu then oh well, ***** not the end of the world. Hes good, but there are plenty of Wr just as good.
It's the usual guys worried! They will do this for Dumervil and a few others guys.

Advertisement
Back