4. Issiah Walker (USCe)
Potential Offers -
  • Thomas Shrader
  • Jose Mirabal
  • Gage Gaynor

Last edited:

IllinoisCane

Recruit
Very helpful! For WR - we had a guy committed from Ocala that flipped for Florida. Has that ship sailed? I noticed he is not on the list.

nvlahos

Junior
5 WR's seems a bit high. I was thinking like 3 to 4... You only lose 2 in JT and Osborn.
5 is high but this will be a big class. This year we lose JT and Osborn. Last year we lost Cager, Ahmmon, Langham, and Ezzard.

My guess is we could lose potentially 1 more after the spring to transfer, maybe not.

Either way we've lost 6 WRs in two years. So if you take Payton and 4-5 WRs in the 2020 class, we're right back to around the same number.

I don't think we have any spots over 25 for '20.
And the staff is looking to finish this year's haul next calendar year (Phillips and Braun) counter-wise.

Will be interesting.

twes.305

Sophomore
WRs I want, Flemmings, Poiter, Jones-Bell, or Henderson, I really like Robinson, but something tells me hes not coming.

Worried about OL. Its where we need the most help and where we seem to have less of a chance with the top guys.

Last edited:

PredaCane

Ucanestopme
5 is high but this will be a big class. This year we lose JT and Osborn. Last year we lost Cager, Ahmmon, Langham, and Ezzard.

My guess is we could lose potentially 1 more after the spring to transfer, maybe not.

Either way we've lost 6 WRs in two years. So if you take Payton and 4-5 WRs in the 2020 class, we're right back to around the same number.
Why so certain we lose JT?

twes.305

Sophomore
So much talent is Sfla, y'all are worried about one dude, Rosemy. We can't get everybody and its not like hes the only top Wr in SFLA if he goes to osu then oh well, shits not the end of the world. Hes good, but there are plenty of Wr just as good.

Dhatguy

Sophomore
Didnt someone in here say he usually posts anti Miami stuff and clowns the U or something along the lines of that?

jw410

Senior
So much talent is Sfla, y'all are worried about one dude, Rosemy. We can't get everybody and its not like hes the only top Wr in SFLA if he goes to osu then oh well, shits not the end of the world. Hes good, but there are plenty of Wr just as good.
It's the usual guys worried! They will do this for Dumervil and a few others guys.