2020 Class- Top Targets & Offers: Offense

Emilien and Lacy are takes for sure. Not high at all on Restrepo, he just doesn't seem to be a UM quality receiver. I'm not impressed with speed, explosiveness, seems small. He should be a WR at Wake Forest or a MAC school not here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Emilien and Lacy are takes for sure. Not high at all on Restrepo, he just doesn't seem to be a UM quality receiver. I'm not impressed with speed, explosiveness, seems small. He should be a WR at Wake Forest or a MAC school not here.
Guess you didn’t like berrios either?

Guess you didn’t like berrios either?
He is no Berrios and not even close to it.

I'm sure he is a good guy and all that but I just don't see it on the field. I watched his highlight tape in the other thread and it's just meh to me.

11/30 - Updated OP with Daz & Knighton commitments

Offensive class taking final shape - Final Targets:

- WR Douglas Emilien - Visiting 12/13
- OL Chris Morris (TX A&M) - Visiting 12/13
- OL Kobe Baynes (LOU) - Visiting 12/6

Would be nice to land all 3 but IMO we get Emilien and Baynes

11/30 - Updated OP with Daz & Knighton commitments

Offensive class taking final shape - Final Targets:

- WR Douglas Emilien - Visiting 12/13
- OL Chris Morris (TX A&M) - Visiting 12/13
- OL Kobe Baynes (LOU) - Visiting 12/6

Would be nice to land all 3 but IMO we get Emilien and Baynes
Most likely, but never know when you get the last visit for a recruit (Morris) before the signing period.

Advertisement
12/11 - Updated OP (added grades and missed targets)

Pretty clear that Enos's guys (Butch Barry and Stubbs) have no idea how to recruit. Restrepo is a die hard Cane, and Manny landed Rivers. Embarrassing misses for both considering how much talent was in SoFla at both positions

Hopefully both are gone with Enos soon

1/22 - Updated OP

OL & WR recruiting were our weak links, good thing both Stubbs and Barry are gone. WR I think has alot of upside though. Like this class alot besides OL (could've added 1-2 more bodies)

Advertisement
Back