2020 ATH Xavier Restrepo offered

Advertisement
5-star name

It is.

Restrepo. Afghanistan.

For @Tetragrammatron and [MENTION=1358]CANE[/MENTION], the two dumbasses who negged my post, PFC Juan S. Restrepo and his and his brother soldiers held a mountain in Afghanistan against opposing forces. PFC Restrepo was a medic, and was killed there.

Maybe you two numbnuts should watch the documentary - and see how real men operate - 'cause you clearly don't have a damned clue.
I “negged” you again. Continue to post dumb ****...

Aw . . . now you done went and hurt my feelings.

You're just confused. You're not THE schitt - you just a schitt. ******.

Let's see if you can neg me one more time - if you remember how.

5-star name

It is.

Restrepo. Afghanistan.

For @Tetragrammatron and [MENTION=1358]CANE[/MENTION], the two dumbasses who negged my post, PFC Juan S. Restrepo and his and his brother soldiers held a mountain in Afghanistan against opposing forces. PFC Restrepo was a medic, and was killed there.

Maybe you two numbnuts should watch the documentary - and see how real DEVILS operate - 'cause you clearly don't have a damned clue.

GTFOH...devil.

As I thought - too damned dumb to understand what you were negging. Pitiful.

Come on guys lets not nuke this thread talking about military stuff...

Seems like we are offering kids early and not making the mistake of jumping on them too late. Even if its 2 years from now they are identifying the elite guys locally that they want and not waiting too long. Good to see.

Advertisement
Lol I always find it funny when people start @ people over downvotes. If people disagree with your post, they can click down. That's what's it's there for.

Lol I always find it funny when people start @ people over downvotes. If people disagree with your post, they can click down. That's what's it's there for.

There's also a toilet they can stick their head in and flush. That's what it's there for.

Advertisement
5-star name

It is.

Restrepo. Afghanistan.

Maybe you two numbnuts should watch the documentary - and see how real men operate - 'cause you clearly don't have a damned clue.
I “negged” you again. Continue to post dumb ****...

Ah, a great pearl of wisdom from somebody who has never found a skirt he didn't like...To hide behind.

Advertisement
Definitely a defensive player. A nasty one too. Love how he plays near the LOS.

I bet his mom is hot as fvck. Probably worth the offer herself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back