2020 ATH Xavier Restrepo offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He is an excellent athlete who plays WR with a chip on his shoulder. I first saw him at Sly Johnson's camp in October and the kid is the real deal. Larry Bluestein brought up Xavier's name to me on Saturday and said he will be a playmaker for STA this year.

Advertisement
5-star name

It is.

Restrepo. Afghanistan.

For @Tetragrammatron and [MENTION=1358]CANE[/MENTION], the two dumbasses who negged my post, PFC Juan S. Restrepo and his and his brother soldiers held a mountain in Afghanistan against opposing forces. PFC Restrepo was a medic, and was killed there.

Maybe you two numbnuts should watch the documentary - and see how real men operate - 'cause you clearly don't have a damned clue.

Advertisement
5-star name

It is.

Restrepo. Afghanistan.

For @Tetragrammatron and [MENTION=1358]CANE[/MENTION], the two dumbasses who negged my post, PFC Juan S. Restrepo and his and his brother soldiers held a mountain in Afghanistan against opposing forces. PFC Restrepo was a medic, and was killed there.

Maybe you two numbnuts should watch the documentary - and see how real men operate - 'cause you clearly don't have a damned clue.
I “negged” you again. Continue to post dumb ****...

5-star name

It is.

Restrepo. Afghanistan.

Maybe you two numbnuts should watch the documentary - and see how real DEVILS operate - 'cause you clearly don't have a damned clue.

GTFOH...devil.

Advertisement
Back