2020 ATH Xavier Restrepo offered

Advertisement
I have an interview with him today! it was supposed to be yesterday but I was studying for a test I have today

5-star name

It is.

Restrepo. Afghanistan.

For @Tetragrammatron and [MENTION=1358]CANE[/MENTION], the two dumbasses who negged my post, PFC Juan S. Restrepo and his and his brother soldiers held a mountain in Afghanistan against opposing forces. PFC Restrepo was a medic, and was killed there.

Maybe you two numbnuts should watch the documentary - and see how real men operate - 'cause you clearly don't have a damned clue.

Its a great documentary. Everyone who enjoys our freedoms should take the time to watch it and see just how much is sacrificed so even those two dumbasses can voice there uninformed opinion.

I have an interview with him today! it was supposed to be yesterday but I was studying for a test I have today

Erick - just explain to your professors that this is recruiting crunch week - and you got stuff to do. Explain how they have their priorities somewhat misplaced.

They'll understand.

Erick - just explain to your professors that this is recruiting crunch week - and you got stuff to do. Explain how they have their priorities somewhat misplaced.

They'll understand.

I wish it was that easy lol, The interview is happening tonight, I will post it on the site tonight.

Advertisement
Berrios 2.0

Nobody down here knew about Berrios as a Soph...

Nothing against Berrios, he was great for us this year and I am a fan of his, but this kid is the real deal, and IMO way more impressive.

Kid is an amazing athlete that I would love to see play Safety at STA.

Just think of that defense...

3 LBs(2019), a CB(2019), a SDE(2019) and a Safety (if Restrepo [2020] plays Safety there) with Cane offers...

Watch that film DMoney posted!

Who blocks 5 FGs in a season?

And supposedly the kid grew up a Cane fan, and whole family loves the Canes.

Need to lock him up.

Last edited:
Safety Pipeline (Please Tom Cruise):

2017: Carter and Smith
2018: Frierson and Hall
2019: Sanguinetti and Stevenson
2020: Restrepo and Avantae

You forgot Mark Richards (2019)

Sanguinetti can play CB, so can Stevenson.

You forgot Mark Richards (2019)

Sanguinetti can play CB, so can Stevenson.

Seems to me Richards is probably a DeeJay Dallas type. And fine, some of these guys can play multiple spots. Restrepo can probably be a nickel. Just bring me these kids and I know for a fact that worst case the back 7 on defense is going to be pretty stout.

Advertisement

They'll understand.

I wish it was that easy lol, The interview is happening tonight, I will post it on the site tonight.

You're doing good.

And it's appreciated.

And this kid still has 2 more years to grow (2020 recruit).

He may never get any taller, but will get heavier and I believe Strong Safety may be his best position for college.

I see Mark Richards as a Free Safety for 2019.

Advertisement
5-star name

It is.

Restrepo. Afghanistan.

For @Tetragrammatron and [MENTION=1358]CANE[/MENTION], the two dumbasses who negged my post, PFC Juan S. Restrepo and his and his brother soldiers held a mountain in Afghanistan against opposing forces. PFC Restrepo was a medic, and was killed there.

Maybe you two numbnuts should watch the documentary - and see how real men operate - 'cause you clearly don't have a damned clue.

Its a great documentary. Everyone who enjoys our freedoms should take the time to watch it and see just how much is sacrificed so even those two dumbasses can voice there uninformed opinion.

For sure.. the soldiers as well as the media in that movie make you respect both fields. There is also a follow up, about one of the filmmakers (the photographer) who made it (and died on a battlefield shortly thereafter).

5-star name

It is.

Restrepo. Afghanistan.

For sure.. the soldiers as well as the media in that movie make you respect both fields. There is also a follow up, about one of the filmmakers (the photographer) who made it (and died on a battlefield shortly thereafter).

well ****, just learned that there is an actual follow up to Restrepo called Korengal. Apparently not nearly as captivating. But the movie I was talking about - "Which way is the front line from here? The life and time of Tim Hetherington is indeed captivating as **** and i highly recommend it to anyone that dug Restrepo.

Advertisement
I won't usually watch an entire HUDL Vid on a kid, but I did for this one. Kids tape was pretty Frickin impressive.

Ball hawk on D and laid the wood. Some pretty sick moves carrying the ball too.

Berrios 2.0

Nobody down here knew about Berrios as a Soph...

Nothing against Berrios, he was great for us this year and I am a fan of his, but this kid is the real deal, and IMO way more impressive.

Kid is an amazing athlete that I would love to see play Safety at STA.

Just think of that defense...

3 LBs(2019), a CB(2019), a SDE(2019) and a Safety (if Restrepo [2020] plays Safety there) with Cane offers...

Watch that film DMoney posted!

Who blocks 5 FGs in a season?

And supposedly the kid grew up a Cane fan, and whole family loves the Canes.

Need to lock him up.

STA likely has 2-3 safeties better than him.

That team is stacked ...especially in the secondary..kids are transferring there to be 2nd stringers...Blade sJr was a rotation guy for two years...and he is a um signee lol.

I'm waiting for um to offer Jordan Battle if they haven't already.

Down the road though this kid will be legit

Advertisement
Back