2020-21 Transfer Portal (NCAA Basketball)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Never seen the guy play, but yeah, if Jim's trying to save his job, that one's a no-brainer.

I would rather the new head coaching staff do that honestly.
If Coach L does it and he comes back next season. Once he goes 500, he will want and get a contract extension.
If he comes back and has a fourth straight losing season then get fired, everyone will say that should have happened last Spring instead of wasting a year.

Advertisement
I haven’t seen our name mentioned with a single transfer.

The program is in total disarray and shambles. At this rate, we won’t even be able to fill a starting lineup for next season. It’s like L and his staff of morons have completely quit trying to do their jobs.
Honestly, what player in their right mind would want to come to Miami? I’d question any player looking to come here right now. Program is in shambles

Advertisement
Advertisement
At this point I’d be shocked if Lykes stays at Miami. Hearing a lot of chatter about him going to Georgetown.
Posted this in the Timberlake thread but ... fits here as well:

Georgetown has emerging star Donte Harris back at PG next season. They also recruited 5 star Aminu Mohammed (#18 on ESPN Top 100) to start at SG. I really don't see a fit for Lykes. We'll see what happens. Mohammed, though, didn't sign with the Hoyas not to be a starter from Day One.

Advertisement
Back