2019 WR Frank Ladson Jr receives offer

Advertisement
Only one worth a **** in Hopkins The rest are headed out the league soon enough.
yeah but i dont think we have a single good receiver in the league. We havent produced a quality NFL receiver in a long time. Richards is supposed to break that but he still has a lot to prove.

yeah but i dont think we have a single good receiver in the league. We havent produced a quality NFL receiver in a long time. Richards is supposed to break that but he still has a lot to prove.
Meanwhile Allen hurns out performed a bunch of receivers in his class and signed a 40million dollar deal last offseason(was Jacksonville best offensive player vs the patriots in the playoff game,) Travis Benjamin just signed a 27 million dollar deal, Phillip Dorset was a first round pick and got more coming into the league soon

actually clemsons offense and routes are much similar to our route combos only difference is they motion more and go no huddle at tempo, which is what richt probably wants to do when he gets the right players for it

Advertisement

We dont have a single good receiver in the league?? A healthy Allen Hurns is better than every Clemson receiver in the NFL except for maybe Martavis Bryant.

If you watched Clemson last year and thought "gee if I was a WR this would be a good offense to sign up for" then you have to be a Clem$on homer, or you just flat out have no idea about offensive schemes. Either way you're the one whose argument is both a straw man and dumb as ****. Ignore listed.

Deon Cain had more receiving yards than any of our players and will be a higher draft pick than any of our players this year. Sure though. I’m a Clemson homer... ever think you’re just being a Miami homer? Some of you guys are useless on this board. Saying going to Clemson hurts a wide receivers draft stock is just simply not true.

Ignore buttons are for people who know they’re wrong and wanna run away from their problems.

Only one worth a **** in Hopkins The rest are headed out the league soon enough.

Lmao if you think Sammy Watkins and Mike Williams are heading out of the league soon. You fckin dope.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Hurns has been solid. Comparable numbers to Watkins even though he went undrafted.

Deon Cain had more receiving yards than any of our players and will be a higher draft pick than any of our players this year. Sure though. I’m a Clemson homer... ever think you’re just being a Miami homer? Some of you guys are useless on this board. Saying going to Clemson hurts a wide receivers draft stock is just simply not true.

Ignore buttons are for people who know they’re wrong and wanna run away from their problems.

Lmao if you think Sammy Watkins and Mike Williams are heading out of the league soon. You fckin dope.

How blindly people bash other programs on here makes i difficult to engage in a stimulating discussion about football. I'll explain to you how they operate.

Coach. Doesn't coach at Miami? Corch or Can only recruit or pays for players and no matter what is fired within 3 years (if the NCAA doesn't get them first)

Recruit. Doesn't sign with Miami? Not our caliber or bought and the move is career suicide. Savage card removed.

Recruiting site: hates Miami and its players.

Television: hates Miami and its players.

This arguement today is one of the worst. Dabo an old wide receiver coach has Hopkins, Bryant, Williams, and others in the league and fans are arguing that we have Allen Hurns. Who Jacksonville is contemplating cutting. Unbelievable. Stacey Coley our 5 star fell to the late rounds, kids see that.

Miami is on the way up, but one recruiting pitch we have lost is the ability to point at star players still in or entering their prime in the NFL.

Advertisement
As much as I hate to say it Clemson right now is the best receiver school in the country by far deondre Hopkins is a top 5 receiver Sammy hasn’t had health or a good qb in sorry buffalo and he was traded late to the rams martavias has weed issues but is a great talent cain and Williams are gonna be a problem Clemson has got receiver talent out the *** stop it with the biased opinions

As much as I hate to say it Clemson right now is the best receiver school in the country by far deondre Hopkins is a top 5 receiver Sammy hasn’t had health or a good qb in sorry buffalo and he was traded late to the rams martavias has weed issues but is a great talent cain and Williams are gonna be a problem Clemson has got receiver talent out the *** stop it with the biased opinions
Mike Williams stinks.

Advertisement
Deon Cain had more receiving yards than any of our players and will be a higher draft pick than any of our players this year.

Cain fell flat on his face as the #1 WR at Clemson. He barely outperformed T-Rex Berrios with Rosier as QB. Cain is a 2nd to 3rd RD pick. So is Major9 and McIntosh.

I wonder did UF fans say that about Shannon, or Miami fans when we heard Richt was targeting Dugans?

The fact of the matter is he'd be getting paid to a do a job. When money is involved pride is put to the side. Either he'd perform his job or get ****canned.
100%

Lmao. Deon cain put up pretty much the same numbers as Berrios this year. ******* idiot.

Nobody has said going to Coemson by itself hurts a WRs stock, you idiotic rube. You keep making up fake points to argue against instead of taking your L. Clemson’s offensive system does not allow WRs to attack down the field consistently. They spend most of their time running curls. That is a fact. It shoul be used to negative recruit against them when they are recruiting a guy like Ladson. Instead we get some ******* moron like you making up fake arguments to carry water for Clemson.

Last edited:

Out of one side of your mouth you claim Clemson is the best WR school and on the other you make excuses for why they have largely been unproductive in the pros.

DDEFFB55-BF31-4DA5-BB41-EAF50751CE67.png

Advertisement
Back