2019 WR Frank Ladson Jr receives offer

Is Dugans staying at UM? Many rumors of him joining Taggart at FSU. Dugans is an FSU alum and has worked under Taggart while at USF so lots of connections there.

Advertisement
Recruit him hard. He sounds like a sensible young man. Tough competition from the three he mentioned but we can live without him with the two we have plus the four we recruited last year. Maybe he decides to stay home.

Advertisement
Martavis Bryant clone on the field. Bryant had 61 total catches in 3 years at Clemson, and that was at a time when they actually ran more varied route patterns than curls and clear-out fades.

Attending Clemson would cost this kid multiple rounds of draft position. I hope the staff makes this clear to him. The bags aren't worth it in the long run.

Martavis Bryant clone on the field. Bryant had 61 total catches in 3 years at Clemson, and that was at a time when they actually ran more varied route patterns than curls and clear-out fades.

Attending Clemson would cost this kid multiple rounds of draft position. I hope the staff makes this clear to him. The bags aren't worth it in the long run.

Yeah really hurt Watkins Hopkins Williams and Bryant.

Clemson is just as stacked at receiver as Miami is so that shouldn’t matter here

Advertisement
Yeah really hurt Watkins Hopkins Williams and Bryant.

Bryant ran a 4.34 at 6'4" and was a 4th round pick. Ladson is a big vertical threat like him and his game doesn't compare to those other guys. Not to mention that they have changed OCs and run a much more simplified passing game with Boyd/Watson gone. But good job caping for Clem$on with irrelevant arguments. Always good to see the fake fans get exposed.

Advertisement
Bryant ran a 4.34 at 6'4" and was a 4th round pick. Ladson is a big vertical threat like him and his game doesn't compare to those other guys. Not to mention that they have changed OCs and run a much more simplified passing game with Boyd/Watson gone. But good job caping for Clem$on with irrelevant arguments. Always good to see the fake fans get exposed.

I’m not caping for Clemson. I’m pointing out your argument is dumb as ****.

Advertisement
Anyone here ever been to Clemson? It's awful, and in the middle of the country.

I've been. It's all about taste. If the kid wants college town life or wants a big city life. It was a pretty cool atmosphere to watch a game. Saw them play UL 2 years ago.

Advertisement
Back