2019 WR Frank Ladson Jr receives offer

Advertisement
No but Jhova definitely does with him and Stevenson. Could see Miami make a play for him sooner than later
A play for jhova???

Man that dude is a Gator lifer. Even if he did manage to drop his pride and join the staff, Id never fully trust him.

A play for jhova???

Man that dude is a Gator lifer. Even if he did manage to drop his pride and join the staff, Id never fully trust him.
Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. You at a school growing up and they fire you even after you have delivered some guys there imagine how you ultimately would feel about that staff(uf) in particular. I would Think he wouldn’t have loyalty from here on out for them

Advertisement
Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. You at a school growing up and they fire you even after you have delivered some guys there imagine how you ultimately would feel about that staff(uf) in particular. I would Think he wouldn’t have loyalty from here on out for them
You really think it is a good idea to keep an enemy inside the program?

Just a figure of speech. No one is really an enemy in this coaching profession they just are doing what they have to do for living.
edit/ never mind, not going down this road again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Out of all those you named only Hopkins has done anything significant in the league so far

Only super fans that nitpick care about that. All Clemson has to do is point to the fact they have multiple guys in the league making money that came from Clemson. They're not responsible for how good or bad they are in the league. These kids aren't fans like that. They just want to get to the league and make money

A play for jhova???

I wonder did UF fans say that about Shannon, or Miami fans when we heard Richt was targeting Dugans?

The fact of the matter is he'd be getting paid to a do a job. When money is involved pride is put to the side. Either he'd perform his job or get ****canned.

I wonder did UF fans say that about Shannon, or Miami fans when we heard Richt was targeting Dugans?

The fact of the matter is he'd be getting paid to a do a job. When money is involved pride is put to the side. Either he'd perform his job or get ****canned.
None of thpse guys had a 10 yr plus record of trashing the rival program they went to work for.

I hear what ypure saying, but buddy is a different breed.

Out of all those you named only Hopkins has done anything significant in the league so far

Going to Clemson doesn't hurt your draft stock as a wide receiver. That was my point.

I'll play devil's advocate with you, though. So which Miami receiver currently in the league has accomplished anything significant?

Advertisement
Amazing. More people on here defending clemson based on an offensive system that is currently employed in arkansas, not south carolina. Mike Williams was able to put up numbers because Watson played some scramble ball which allowed Williams to get open down the field. Other than that, their current O does not allow receivers do really do anything interest. Almost all of their receivers average between 10-12 yards a catch.

Advertisement
I’m not caping for Clemson. I’m pointing out your argument is dumb as ****.

If you watched Clemson last year and thought "gee if I was a WR this would be a good offense to sign up for" then you have to be a Clem$on homer, or you just flat out have no idea about offensive schemes. Either way you're the one whose argument is both a straw man and dumb as ****. Ignore listed.

Advertisement
Back