2019 WR Frank Ladson Jr receives offer

It doesn’t matter we can pitch our sucess in the past with receivers, upcoming guys ala ahmmon and richt has coached one of the best in the game in aj green.

Advertisement
Because dabo can say that coming here is going to prepare you for the NFL. You may not put up big stats but you'll win and you'll get drafted high.

My point is this works both ways. Richt is known for loving a power run game and doesn't have a lot of NFL receivers aside from AJ. He struggled to get Richards the ball this year with Rosier under center. Clemson is telling Ladson that. This sh*t works both ways.
Richt has never recruited receivers this well in his career ever so that’s the difference. He has more talent to work with more than he’s ever had. And you act like Swinney used his receivers correctly this past year. What did #1 receiver in the country tee Higgins do all year in that offense? Deon Cain had a mediocre year for a number 1 receiver tbh

Because dabo can say that coming here is going to prepare you for the NFL. You may not put up big stats but you'll win and you'll get drafted high.

My point is this works both ways. Richt is known for loving a power run game and doesn't have a lot of NFL receivers aside from AJ. He struggled to get Richards the ball this year with Rosier under center. Clemson is telling Ladson that. This sh*t works both ways.

Yeah we know you want to give everyone reasons not to come to miami you clemson nut hugger.

Advertisement
Richt has never recruited receivers this well in his career ever so that’s the difference. He has more talent to work with more than he’s ever had. And you act like Swinney used his receivers correctly this past year. What did #1 receiver in the country tee Higgins do all year in that offense? Deon Cain had a mediocre year for a number 1 receiver tbh

I never said anything about the freshman Higgins. Read Ladsons comments about the possibility of playing for Clemson, Payton as well. CLEARLY they must have had recent wide reciever success that these kids are interested in.

Anyways I can't handle this anymore. I'll just switch for the sake of ending the argument.

THESE KIDS WOULD BE STUPID FOR GOING TO CLEMSON. Career ending move, enjoy dropping out and pumping gas!!! SMH kids don't realize they have a chance to be the next Andre Johnson. Go play for that corch dabo.

The difference is that they didn’t have an elite QB who could scramble plays open and they usually won’t have that.

You call me “misinformed” yet youre on here trying to make it seem like deion cain signifcantly outproduced berrios and talking about wrs who played for the arkansas head coach.

LOLOLOLOL just saw the edit of this post. Nice try. I clearly was talking about Mike Williams and Deion Cain, two guys who didn't play for chad Morris in their draft years.

So yes, you are misinformed.

But you just said it was because of the quarterback? You said that was the difference in the offense this year.

Yeah because Clemson’s offensive system now doesn’t allow WRs to get down the field often. That wasn’t the case with Chad Morris who was the OC when Boyd was there. You’re too dumb for this conversation.

Advertisement
LOLOLOLOL just saw the edit of this post. Nice try. I clearly was talking about Mike Williams and Deion Cain, two guys who didn't play for chad Morris in their draft years.

So yes, you are misinformed.

...we know you are talking about deion cain, the guy who put up nearly identical stats to berrios you idiot.

...we know you are talking about deion cain, the guy who put up nearly identical stats to berrios you idiot.

You clearly didn't know. You said I kept talking about guys who played under Chad Morris. Wow, thanks for admitting your ignorance.

It's hilarious watching you run around in circles like a chicken with your head cut off. I'll say it once more, if you think going to clemson hurts a wide receiver's draft stock, you're a ******* moron.

Advertisement
You clearly didn't know. You said I kept talking about guys who played under Chad Morris. Wow, thanks for admitting your ignorance.

It's hilarious watching you run around in circles like a chicken with your head cut off. I'll say it once more, if you think going to clemson hurts a wide receiver's draft stock, you're a ******* moron.
Lmfao. You’re just lying now (again, really). You really cannot read at all and you’re just making **** up to obfuscate your pathetic clemson nut hugging.

I never said going to clemson hurts a WR’s stock you scumbag liar. Youve spent this entire thread arguing about **** nobody said and lying about deion cain. Dumb *** clemson nut hugger. You can’t even figure out why the QB might not matter all that much under chad morris’ system but matter a lot when you have the bad system clemson has now. You read and write like a three year old.

And you do keep talking about people who played under chad morris. Youve cited martavis bryant and sammy watkins how many times in this thread you dumbass?

Advertisement
If you read far enough back. Posters said Hopkins will soon be the only Clemson reciever in the NFL. The reason the arguement started. So ya people did.

Nobody ever said going to clemson means you end up an undrafted free agent you rube. You just wont give up and go away. You and jnf do nothing but make **** up and put words in people’s mouths to nut hug clemson. It’s pathetic.

Lmfao. You’re just lying now (again, really). You really cannot read at all and you’re just making **** up to obfuscate your pathetic clemson nut hugging.

I never said going to clemson hurts a WR’s stock you scumbag liar. Youve spent this entire thread arguing about **** nobody said and lying about deion cain. Dumb *** clemson nut hugger. You can’t even figure out why the QB might not matter all that much under chad morris’ system but matter a lot when you have the bad system clemson has now. You read and write like a three year old.

I’m lying? About what? The fact that you said I keep talking about guys who only played under Morris when clearly the very post before i was only talking about Cain and Williams?

And you still think nobody in this thread has said going to Clemson will hurt this kid’s draft stock?

And you do keep talking about people who played under chad morris. Youve cited martavis bryant and sammy watkins how many times in this thread you dumbass?

Another late edit. As far as your last question, I’ve cited them twice. And once was simply pointing out Watkins won’t be out of the league in a couple years.

Advertisement
Back