2019 WR Brieon Fuller commits!!!

Advertisement
So block never got hot?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Whatever kid it is likely just got out of school like an hour or two ago. He is probably doing after school lifting or practice. I'm guessing if it happens it will probably be tonight. Just my guess.

Stop disrespecting Pete by dragging that *** waffle Ivings' name into every recruiting thread. That guy gets all his actual info from what Pete reports.

You are clueless as ever but pretend to know what you are spewing by posting 50 times a day. Pete is tops but Irving is out all over the state watching and interviewing the hs players. Irving has his own info and he does a good job in his reports. Grow up.

I can tell you nothing but my opinion. But I've had to deal with both of them due to my nephew to a certain extent. I'd have to say ivins while a decent guy and a hard worker,he's more likely to fire his opinion out there as fact. He also repeats things he's heard to an extent rather than verifying himself. I KNOW Pete holds on to things he doesn't personally verify. He's also far more responsible with interviews & his editing of them. A good number of people in their same spots are very irresponsible especially when it comes to interviews. They completely alter what a kid says to where the message is completely changed. Pete is a rare breed when it comes to that & from what I've came across in this industry.
Have you also had experiences with the Ferminator? Is he much worse than Ivins?

I don't even let that dude talk to my nephew. He did once last year and buddy completely changed around everything that he said. Had two whole canvases harassing him nonstop over this guy.

Advertisement
So block never got hot?

Rain.

proxy.php

Pete & Ivins seem to be doing completely different things, not sure why people even compare the two.

Yeah. Pete's delivering facts and real info. Ivings is playing Ferman shell games and also taking Pete's information and publishing it a few minutes after Pete does.

Pete & Ivins seem to be doing completely different things, not sure why people even compare the two.

Yeah. Pete's delivering facts and real info. Ivings is playing Ferman shell games and also taking Pete's information and publishing it a few minutes after Pete does.

But Ivins is at least getting paid lol. It could be worse, Chris Stock could still be running the show over there.

Advertisement
It's become chic for wanna be tough guys to criticize kickers and punters. We signed a punter last year and kickers win more close games than anyone else. They may not be anyone's vision of a football player, but are important as any other position. They are always among the leading scorers on every team.

Nobody want to use a scholarship on a kicker until you desperately need one and that walk-on you started is only hitting around 65% of his attempts.

Kickers can win( or lose) a lot of games for you...just ask Bowden.

ivins while a decent guy and a hard worker,he's more likely to fire his opinion out there as fact. He also repeats things he's heard to an extent rather than verifying himself. A number are very irresponsible especially when it comes to interviews.

He's just trying to rush the credibility process. Hopefully Ivins will learn. Just seems a little wet behind the ears. It takes time. Even Pete has gotten more professional year by year (learning on the job).

Pete's a fast learner.

His dance video? Analysis shows clearly that he got much better by the end of the video.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back