2019 WR Brieon Fuller commits!!!

Advertisement
I say we take both.
Njoku is intriguing. I thinks there’s better WR in our area than brion tho. 5”11 6”0 and slow. Doesn’t impress me with quickness or toughness. No yac. Went to one of his games and I was not impressed. Just my take

Advertisement
And we need a big body too with the losses of Cager and Langham who played like they were 5’2. I’m assuming Njoku is a tall dude just like his bros.
He’s 6’5 but does he have hands? Stop bringing in Athletes and then being surprised that they can’t catch a cold. We needn’t more football players, not athletes.

He’s 6’5 but does he have hands? Stop bringing in Athletes and then being surprised that they can’t catch a cold. We needn’t more football players, not athletes.

I only watched the first play of the first highlight and easily concluded that Charles Njoku has better hands as a highschooler than Cager every has. Take all day imo. Worst case he is a Langham used for jump balls, but he looks more talented than that. For 6'4 looks like he's got some wheels, not sure why he's not being recruited by more schools

https://www.hudl.com/profile/5369943/Charles-Njoku

Advertisement
Back