2019 WR Brieon Fuller commits!!!

Advertisement
Lmao **** this kid gonna get hazed for that mama **** throughout his entire career. Feel bad for him actually

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he did recommit then his camp already showed their hand and this one will be fun to watch until 2019

IMG_0564.jpg

Just re-committed

Advertisement
I met him and his mom last year shortly after Richt was hired and they extended an offer. The kid has wanted to ba a cane Even before the new staff. The mom said she wanted him out of state due to all the bad influences here in Miami. I explained that those influences are just as bad at small town schools. I said she should focus on where a kid can be mentored by strong father figures and a school with great academics cause football doesn't last forever as well as injuries etc.
The kid can straight ball though. It's funny cause I also told her you have no idea how famous your child is gonna be if he comes to Miami.
I hope this little back and forth doesn't make him infamous instead.

Advertisement
Should see a commitment here at 8-8:30

Pushed back to 9.

Not happening tonight

Kids inner circle convinced him to hold off for a bit.
Nice job

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wrist really nailed this one!!

What was that you were saying.

Yeah...I hear ya!!....for what its worth,.. I would have down voted me (but I can't)!! Seemed pretty **** funny, for the whopping 4 hrs his commitment lasted!!

But hey..he's recommited now...its all good...till he gets home from school at least!

I met him and his mom last year shortly after Richt was hired and they extended an offer. The kid has wanted to ba a cane Even before the new staff. The mom said she wanted him out of state due to all the bad influences here in Miami. I explained that those influences are just as bad at small town schools. I said she should focus on where a kid can be mentored by strong father figures and a school with great academics cause football doesn't last forever as well as injuries etc.
The kid can straight ball though. It's funny cause I also told her you have no idea how famous your child is gonna be if he comes to Miami.
I hope this little back and forth doesn't make him infamous instead.

Make sure next time to bring her all the clippings from kids who went to UF and Bama and got in trouble with the law with the influences there and that she won't be close enough to smack him on the back of the head and tell him not to hang out with that 40 year old dealer.

Advertisement
Back