2019 WR Brieon Fuller commits!!!

Advertisement
I met him and his mom last year shortly after Richt was hired and they extended an offer. The kid has wanted to ba a cane Even before the new staff. The mom said she wanted him out of state due to all the bad influences here in Miami. I explained that those influences are just as bad at small town schools. I said she should focus on where a kid can be mentored by strong father figures and a school with great academics cause football doesn't last forever as well as injuries etc.
The kid can straight ball though. It's funny cause I also told her you have no idea how famous your child is gonna be if he comes to Miami.
I hope this little back and forth doesn't make him infamous instead.

This is very true. I really don't understand how parents think only Miami is a cess pool with negative influences. I guess nothing bad ever happens in Baton Rouge, Tuscaloosa, Columbus, Tallahassee, etc...

I met him and his mom last year shortly after Richt was hired and they extended an offer. The kid has wanted to ba a cane Even before the new staff. The mom said she wanted him out of state due to all the bad influences here in Miami. I explained that those influences are just as bad at small town schools. I said she should focus on where a kid can be mentored by strong father figures and a school with great academics cause football doesn't last forever as well as injuries etc.
The kid can straight ball though. It's funny cause I also told her you have no idea how famous your child is gonna be if he comes to Miami.
I hope this little back and forth doesn't make him infamous instead.

This is very true. I really don't understand how parents think only Miami is a cess pool with negative influences. I guess nothing bad ever happens in Baton Rouge, Tuscaloosa, Columbus, Tallahassee, etc...

Not defending mom here, but to be fair, she doesn't actually see those negative things at other places every single day. She may read about it once in a while, but she sees it daily at home. Seeing is believing.

That said, hopefully she recognizes Coral Gables and Richt/staff will keep this kid on the straight and narrow.

Y'all need to chill out on this kid he's only 16 and he clearly said this happened cause of his mom, unlike these 18 year olds who pull this bs just cause they want some attention.

No reason to be upset with the mom as shes just looking out for her son. Its a reason that she feels that way and its up to the staff to ease her worries. He'll be a Cane when its all said and done!

Advertisement
Per TOS he wishes Miami would get in contact with him. He might stay down here and commit back to Miami if they reach out and give him another chance.” lost his older brother, Myqueal Fisher, in a drive-by shooting in May.

6af872db2b188819cd7e1cc385d590c8.jpg

Looks like those better "opportunities" never came

Advertisement
Who is better Baby Njoku or this kid? im not skilled in breaking down high school film.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement
Njoku's have a family history of being hard @ss workers too. Coaches love those types.
Don't speak on things you're not sure of. The first brother was definitely a hard worker. However, it's not a trend with them all. Maybe it skips a brother...

Njoku's have a family history of being hard @ss workers too. Coaches love those types.
And we need a big body too with the losses of Cager and Langham who played like they were 5’2. I’m assuming Njoku is a tall dude just like his bros.

Don't speak on things you're not sure of. The first brother was definitely a hard worker. However, it's not a trend with them all. Maybe it skips a brother...
To Evidence’s defense he has been injured and will probably be at 100% by next fall camp.

Advertisement
Dude, his entire family is a freak show of hard @ss workers. Theyre all impressive Americans.

Dude, his entire family is a freak show of hard @ss workers. Theyre all impressive Americans.
I'm sure you're referring to David's pre-draft interview where he talks about his siblings being doctors and other types of successful. Trust, there's such a thing as an outlier.

Advertisement
Back