2019 WR Brieon Fuller commits!!!

Stop disrespecting Pete by dragging that *** waffle Ivings' name into every recruiting thread. That guy gets all his actual info from what Pete reports.

You are clueless as ever but pretend to know what you are spewing by posting 50 times a day. Pete is tops but Irving is out all over the state watching and interviewing the hs players. Irving has his own info and he does a good job in his reports. Grow up.

I can tell you nothing but my opinion. But I've had to deal with both of them due to my nephew to a certain extent. I'd have to say ivins while a decent guy and a hard worker,he's more likely to fire his opinion out there as fact. He also repeats things he's heard to an extent rather than verifying himself. I KNOW Pete holds on to things he doesn't personally verify. He's also far more responsible with interviews & his editing of them. A good number of people in their same spots are very irresponsible especially when it comes to interviews. They completely alter what a kid says to where the message is completely changed. Pete is a rare breed when it comes to that & from what I've came across in this industry.

Advertisement
Ivin's pretty much said he thinks it's Fuller who'll be committing Wednesday and that he thinks Frierson isn't as solid to us as everybody thinks.

How good is the Fuller kid? He looks kinda fast but his competition looks meh at best.
Hard to evaluate him cause it looks like he's playing jv teams lol

Stop disrespecting Pete by dragging that *** waffle Ivings' name into every recruiting thread. That guy gets all his actual info from what Pete reports.

You are clueless as ever but pretend to know what you are spewing by posting 50 times a day. Pete is tops but Irving is out all over the state watching and interviewing the hs players. Irving has his own info and he does a good job in his reports. Grow up.

I can tell you nothing but my opinion. But I've had to deal with both of them due to my nephew to a certain extent. I'd have to say ivins while a decent guy and a hard worker,he's more likely to fire his opinion out there as fact. He also repeats things he's heard to an extent rather than verifying himself. I KNOW Pete holds on to things he doesn't personally verify. He's also far more responsible with interviews & his editing of them. A good number of people in their same spots are very irresponsible especially when it comes to interviews. They completely alter what a kid says to where the message is completely changed. Pete is a rare breed when it comes to that & from what I've came across in this industry.
Have you also had experiences with the Ferminator? Is he much worse than Ivins?

Advertisement
Advertisement

I can explain that: When you aren't the top dawg, you're playing catch-up, and you're willing to do what you can to catch up, including twisting info in the hope it pays off. When you're the top dawg, like Petey Pablo, you know your product is the best out there, and no one gets the best product until you put it out there. Pablo won't be rushed into giving out info because at the end of the day, he has the best info, so even if someone "beats him to it", Pablo always gonna have the accuracy which is why he holds on and gets a solid confirmation before posting.

ivins while a decent guy and a hard worker,he's more likely to fire his opinion out there as fact. He also repeats things he's heard to an extent rather than verifying himself. A number are very irresponsible especially when it comes to interviews.

He's just trying to rush the credibility process. Hopefully Ivins will learn. Just seems a little wet behind the ears. It takes time. Even Pete has gotten more professional year by year (learning on the job).

**** man wipe your mouth, Ivin's is busting his *** to get his information. If he's not out covering 7-on-7 tournaments, he's covering local high school games/practices/scrimmages. He's probably the hardest working writer from all the sites covering hurricane recruiting, he's always publishing something. Pete is a great reporter also but don't get it twisted

Advertisement

**** man wipe your mouth, Ivin's is busting his *** to get his information. If he's not out covering 7-on-7 tournaments, he's covering local high school games/practices/scrimmages. He's probably the hardest working writer from all the sites covering hurricane recruiting, he's always publishing something. Pete is a great reporter also but don't get it twisted

Don't get what twisted? Pete has better sources than Ivin, is at the games, on radio and TV shows, podcasts, and doesn't throw **** on the wall hoping it sticks. Ivin provides content but a lot of it is empty noise. Quality over quantity.

Don't get what twisted? Pete has better sources than Ivin, is at the games, on radio and TV shows, podcasts, and doesn't throw **** on the wall hoping it sticks. Ivin provides content but a lot of it is empty noise. Quality over quantity.

Definitely have to agree

Advertisement

Yeah I'd imagine Pete has better sources because he's been covering the hurricanes longer, Ivins has only been here for less than a year. Both are quality reporters, I'm just saying don't diss the job Ivins is doing because he's putting in work for us. Pete and Ivins are the two best reporters we have, if you rate Pete higher that's fine....just don't compare him to Ferman

Pete & Ivins seem to be doing completely different things, not sure why people even compare the two.

It's become chic for wanna be tough guys to criticize kickers and punters. We signed a punter last year and kickers win more close games than anyone else. They may not be anyone's vision of a football player, but are important as any other position. They are always among the leading scorers on every team.

Nobody want to use a scholarship on a kicker until you desperately need one and that walk-on you started is only hitting around 65% of his attempts.

Advertisement
Back