2019 WR Brieon Fuller commits!!!

Advertisement
Ivins may have hinted about who the possible commit is in his weekly "3 things I know, 3 things I think I know" column. Anybody know what he said?

Advertisement
Stop disrespecting Pete by dragging that *** waffle Ivings' name into every recruiting thread. That guy gets all his actual info from what Pete reports.

Looks like the new commit will be K Bubba Baxta. Meh.

This smh

And why would you be shaking your head? We are gonna need a kicker eventually

True just have a different view point on giving kickers scholarships though. Wish we a guy like matt bosher came around more often in recruiting(kicker/punter). Rather take a transfer tbh

I hear ya but sometimes it's hard for us to get walk ons unless the kid can get scholarship money another way. The cost to attend UM def isn't the same as fsu

Stop disrespecting Pete by dragging that *** waffle Ivings' name into every recruiting thread. That guy gets all his actual info from what Pete reports.

You are clueless as ever but pretend to know what you are spewing by posting 50 times a day. Pete is tops but Irving is out all over the state watching and interviewing the hs players. Irving has his own info and he does a good job in his reports. Grow up.

Advertisement
Ivin's pretty much said he thinks it's Fuller who'll be committing Wednesday and that he thinks Frierson isn't as solid to us as everybody thinks.

Ivin's pretty much said he thinks it's Fuller who'll be committing Wednesday and that he thinks Frierson isn't as solid to us as everybody thinks.

Because he didn't call him back....sounds like some of my ex girlfriends

Advertisement
Advertisement

Because he didn't call him back....sounds like some of my ex girlfriends

Yes. Gilbert didn't pick up his call.

Gotta say I respect the **** out of Peter's scorched earth approach to the beat.

That's what savages do. They **** the prom queen on prom night while these other pesants yank it. Chess, not checkers.

Seems like everybody is **** bent on publicly blowing this kid's announcement. 247 and Rivals both basically reporting that it will be Fuller.

Props to Pete and crew for building hype without taking the kid's spotlight!

I definitely think it's fuller then. Marrero said Cain would wait til late like Cam Akers. Although Brooklyn also said there is good news coming so maybe Cain but I doubt it. Maybe Evan Neal now that I'm thinking about it, but that wouldn't make the block "very" hot although any commit is great.
I wouldn't be the least surprised if there are multiple commits otw from the 19 class

Just trying to read the tea leaves.
I remember way back when Brooklyn's nephew, art, dunlap, neal, and others visited he let us onto Neal being on board, maybe he goes public with it along with another commit? Brooklyn also hinted at good news in a different thread that was discussing the IMG spring game. Given the way Pete, Brooklyn, and others have described the pro-miami vibe from the high schoolers/community we might be getting early commits to lock down spots and get them in waves. Excited for good news!

It's become chic for wanna be tough guys to criticize kickers and punters. We signed a punter last year and kickers win more close games than anyone else. They may not be anyone's vision of a football player, but are important as any other position. They are always among the leading scorers on every team.

Advertisement
Back