2019 Uniforms

Advertisement
Keep them and the black uni but I would like some sort of smoke uni added.

This. I think the classic style is what should be a our main base uni's but an alternate that we can wear that is kind out of the normal "style" would be fine. Lots of traditional programs have those alternates they switch up from time to time.

Just for the sake up something highly opinionated, and "light" after all the heavy posts lately...

With a new regime, should we stay with the classic threads Richt brought back, or should Manny make us the "Oregon" of Adidas?? and go....

May be too late for 2019.

Advertisement
How bout these for a throwback unuform
Screenshot_2019-01-17-11-34-24-1.png

Advertisement
Just for the sake up something highly opinionated, and "light" after all the heavy posts lately...

With a new regime, should we stay with the classic threads Richt brought back, or should Manny make us the "Oregon" of Adidas?? and go....
F no! Please not this, we finally have great uniforms with our original look. Don’t mess with them because then you end up with the crappy feathers on the shoulders. Leave the uniforms alone, there perfect! Now we just have to start playing like the canes who made those uniforms famous.

Advertisement

Get rid of the all green and all orange.

The kids want gear, so an emphasis on sneakers, bags, cleats, gloves, etc. will attract recruits.

Don't need too much nonsense, but one or two alternative uniforms would probably be attractive to recruits as well.

as silly as it seems, I think I really like the current uniforms, but I do not like how the white 1/2 socks look with them... almost too old school. the black socks and shoes were nice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back