2019 Uniforms

Nice thread, rat ****.

I have a lot of problems with our uniforms and now you're all gonna hear about them :

Shoulder pads end up all distorted and hanging out of our jerseys after every play.

The stripes on the pants were made thinner in 2018. I don't like.

Advertisement
I wouldn't mess with the uniform design. I would make the cleats black, you can keep the socks white or change them to black, that really doesn't matter to me.

Black uniforms indicate you have no idea what you are doing, other than desperation to conform to some fragile trend. Point me and I'll fall in line

Advertisement
Nice thread, rat ****.

I have a lot of problems with our uniforms and now you're all gonna hear about them :

Shoulder pads end up all distorted and hanging out of our jerseys after every play.

The stripes on the pants were made thinner in 2018. I don't like.

Stick things you know Count Chokulika, like rosters, practice facilities and stadiums. Leave the uniform talk to the professionals.

The kids like the crazy ones. We should get Adidas' most creative people on the task for 2019.

Advertisement
Kids love the show and go of new styled threads...........get's excitement level up......
enough to win games?.....The jury is still out.... but they want to show out, no doubt, on IG, FB, especially for their buds.

Advertisement
1547830874728.png

i don't know about the number being that big but this isn't half bad. Some random thing i found on Google (Ready to see if I get roasted for this post)

Advertisement
the all black is sick i would even say go all black
the all orange is dope as well
and classic orange pants white jersey

Advertisement
Back