2019 TE Keon Zipperer receives offer

Advertisement
Great news, its looking positive but I do one reservation. How many tight ends should we be taking in this class? We have one doubt we get 2. What do you guys think.

Advertisement
2 seems to be the right number and that appears to be what the staff is targeting, too.

Great news, its looking positive but I do one reservation. How many tight ends should we be taking in this class? We have one doubt we get 2. What do you guys think.

Advertisement
We get this kid and we stand a great chance getting DB Gant, OG Deyavie Hammond and 2020(?) RB. These kids know about city of Miami and The U. Once we win "big" games and conference championship, get into the playoff and can tout draft picks, it's a done deal! I like that CMR hitting back hard at satan. He only did the 2021 game in hope he can squash and show SoFL recruits they should come to baga. We gotta match their interior talent to put these phucks in their place....back in alabaga.

Advertisement
Yawn.....Hartley doing what Hartley do.

Seriously this cat is the best te I've seen in this class , absolute stud. Imo his film is on the same level as the "18 guys.
That's saying a lot. They should come back early and often.

we do NOT need 2 TEs. However it wouldn't be a bad idea imo. And as long as the offensive number stays around 10-11 as far as scholarships go I'm cool. Take 2 TEs and 2 WRs.

QB - 1
RB - 2
OL - 4
WR/TE - 4

That works well with our needs and eligibility chart....

**Don't include athletes like Rj McItntosh or Ahmmon Richards among those 11.

Advertisement
Gotta take 2 TEs this class. Agree with Irvin and Polendy are not the answer.

Advertisement
Back