2019 TE Keon Zipperer receives offer

We don't need Zipperer. We have 4 returning TEs plus Evidence is a bigtime TE candidate by his RS-SO year. Everyone was saying Rousseau was too skinny to play DE and the kid is already at 225 entering January and will probably hit 235 by August and 245 by next year August. Evidence came in here at 210 ish and by the time August comes around, he'll be closer to 220-225. Next year August, he'll be a 235-240lb beast at TE.

We don't have enough spots for 2 TEs anyway.

Obviously, the staff feels differently since they're CURRENTLY going after him...

Advertisement
We don't need Zipperer. We have 4 returning TEs plus Evidence is a bigtime TE candidate by his RS-SO year. Everyone was saying Rousseau was too skinny to play DE and the kid is already at 225 entering January and will probably hit 235 by August and 245 by next year August. Evidence came in here at 210 ish and by the time August comes around, he'll be closer to 220-225. Next year August, he'll be a 235-240lb beast at TE.

lol that's not how the weight program works. Not everyone throws on 10-15 lbs every year

So who's better Hodges or Zipperer?? I'm shock not to see ppl on here hoping Miami get Zipperer over Hodges (because of course for star purposes), SO I assume Hodges must be the real deal!!

You realize it is an extreme possibility for a player to leave a program the same weight as he entered, right? S&C program isn't strictly a weight gaining program. If the coaches want Evidence to stay at 210 for all four years that will happen.

You realize it is an extreme possibility for a player to leave a program the same weight as he entered, right? S&C program isn't strictly a weight gaining program. If the coaches want Evidence to stay at 210 for all four years that will happen.

Furthermore, Evidence is a RS Freshmen which doesn't fix anything at TE. Just creates another future depth problem.

Advertisement

Yeah we only really need 28 players - 11 offense 11 defense plus special teams. We really don't need to bring in anyone in the '19 class.
Players never transfer, get injured, get in trouble, go pro, or just not live up to their rating.

So who's better Hodges or Zipperer?? I'm shock not to see ppl on here hoping Miami get Zipperer over Hodges (because of course for star purposes), SO I assume Hodges must be the real deal!!

Hodges looks legit. But Zipperer is the best TE recruit I've seen for 2019 so far

Advertisement
I still don't want a 6'1 TE
Hodges doesn’t play like one, he’s like a move player that reminds me of the guy from ncstate the 6’2 guy who lined up at tight end but was very undersized. Regardless his film is enjoyable and has speed and makes plenty contested catches. He also recently picked up offers from LSU and Texas as well

I agree that we should try to get a couple TEs on the roster at some point who are actually TE size - like Bubba Franks and Olsen - 6'6" 250-260 +.

That isn't directed at Zipperer, but generally.

Maybe Polendey will be that size in the future. Hopefully he's put on some weight from when he arrived here.

We need all the help we can get at that position this year.

I still don't want a 6'1 TE

Advertisement
#1 in Orlando Elite 11

Zipperer, Keon: 19 TE Lakeland - FL
3/18/18: HT: 6-2.5 WT: 242 40: 4.61 SH: 4.55 PB: 46.5 VJ: 33.6 Rating: 116.70
2/19/17: HT: 6-2.5 WT: 232 40: 4.53 PB: 48.0
6_8232035.jpg

Had Miami gloves on at event.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What do u think Jordan is? He’s probably barely 6’2.

Lexcane is easily one of the worst posters here.

Need to sell Hodges and Zipperer as the next Two Headed Monster. TE's are starting to make business decisions and sign with Miami.

Advertisement
Back