2019 sofla free agency thread

Boy you gonna fight it to the death. Love your bravery.

Even in front of me telling you I was coached by current members of staff, grew up with others
Even with me telling you i know personally current players on the team and even helping CURRENT prospective players...Yous till gonna fight it.

You're dedicated to this schtick. Ninja would gloss right over it..I could tell you my son is on the current team and you would say..You dont know what goes on at sta and the economics of running a school...boy shut your dumb *** up.

Advertisement
Even in front of me telling you I was coached by current members of staff, grew up with others
Even with me telling you i know personally current players on the team and even helping CURRENT prospective players...Yous till gonna fight it.

Yeah because none of that means that you actually know how anything works. It's just a front to pretend that you're connected.

Par for the course for this board.

I could tell you my son is on the current team and you would say..You dont know what goes on at sta and the economics of running a school...boy shut your dumb *** up.

Yeah because having a son wouldn't make you informed or educated in the economics of running a private school.

Boy, go get your GED.

Yeah because none of that means that you actually know how anything works. It's just a front to pretend that you're connected.

Par for the course for this board.

How can i pretend..How bout this..Meet me at an STA game this year...lets see who is connected and who aint?. Down?

Advertisement
You are one dumb mother.

I didn't say anything close to the nonsense that you said.

I stated facts. TADS is a financial aid program available to all schools. You said that "they" pay for it. You're wrong.

Hold on, are you claiming that TADs provides the financial aid to students at STA?

Advertisement
Lurker you musta went to STA lmfao. No one defends a place that hard unless they went there.

You're also calling GoGeta illiterate when you can't even comprehend that what he's saying doesn't even contradict you. You claim to be well-versed with the finances of a school a part of Diocese, correct? GoGeta isn't saying that's untrue, but you only see the black and white transactions that officially occur.

Some things happen behind the scenes, and with the amount of info @gogeta4 brings, I would bet on the fact he has many primary sources and knows what's up.

Lurker you musta went to STA lmfao. No one defends a place that hard unless they went there.

You're also calling GoGeta illiterate when you can't even comprehend that what he's saying doesn't even contradict you. You claim to be well-versed with the finances of a school a part of Diocese, correct? GoGeta isn't saying that's untrue, but you only see the black and white transactions that officially occur.

Some things happen behind the scenes, and with the amount of info @gogeta4 brings, I would bet on the fact he has many primary sources and knows what's up.

This is why i know dude is pressed. At no point did i dispute the guy or anything. He confirmed alot of what i said as well. Dude is just automatically defensive of sta.
They are Broward's signature football program. He shouldnt be...he should be more pressed as to why they havent won states in 2 years..WITH all that talent.

Advertisement
You're also calling GoGeta illiterate when you can't even comprehend that what he's saying doesn't even contradict you.

Yes, it did.

You must be another one of the public school illiterates who whine about STA.

He said that STA pays for fees, scholarships, transporation and home school (?).

He's wrong. I don't know how I can be any more clear.

He's a clown and a poser who constantly partakes in the bashing of STA.

For a guy who has "helped" as many kids as he claims go to STA he sure has a lot of negativity and lies to say about them.

I state facts and you can't counter them so this is what you do.
Once again, no one argued your facts! You failed to see the point again. Just stop lurking and take your L bruh. You seem butthurt as ****.

Advertisement
Just stop lurking and take your L bruh. You seem butthurt as ****.

What L?

I'm smashing you clowns.

zbrod, gogeta and others keep lying and making stuff up and then when I correct them this happens. Mindless "butthurt" accusations from guys who have added nothing to this thread.

Advertisement
Back