2019 sofla free agency thread

Yes, it did.

You must be another one of the public school illiterates who whine about STA.

He said that STA pays for fees, scholarships, transporation and home school (?).

He's wrong. I don't know how I can be any more clear.
He's not wrong, you are. I went to Gibbons and can assure you as multiple players were my friends that they, while not as frequently as STA, received similar benefits.

Advertisement
You win...Guys nothing to see here..STA doesnt recruit players..nor help them with anything. it's by the grace of St Francis of Assissi and the catholic diocese diaspora that these kids attend STA after their Confirmation.
No one understands the "economics" of how a school like Sta works because its as hard as figuring out cryptocurrency.

Advertisement
You win...Guys nothing to see here..STA doesnt recruit players..nor help them with anything. it's by the grace of St Francis of Assissi and the catholic diocese diaspora that these kids attend STA after their Confirmation.
No one understands the "economics" of how a school like Sta works because its as hard as figuring out cryptocurrency.

When you lack facts and truth you are left with this passive-aggressive weakness.

This chit is contributing to the South Florida kids to $ec sellouts. They have no sense of put on for your city. Instead they put on for whoever is hot now. They don’t need to go away to make the pros.

Advertisement
Students at STA (and other private schools) fill out a Tuition Assistance form to determine their qualification for aid.

It's been like that for a long time.

Yes, TADs and other 3rd party systems provide information to private schools about a family's financial situation. It's then up to the school to decide how much to provide based on that information.

It seemed as though you were saying that TADs provides the aid itself. That's not the case. The school provides the aid.

Lurker you musta went to STA lmfao. No one defends a place that hard unless they went there.

You're also calling GoGeta illiterate when you can't even comprehend that what he's saying doesn't even contradict you. You claim to be well-versed with the finances of a school a part of Diocese, correct? GoGeta isn't saying that's untrue, but you only see the black and white transactions that officially occur.

Some things happen behind the scenes, and with the amount of info @gogeta4 brings, I would bet on the fact he has many primary sources and knows what's up.
He's the stat keeper for STA.

Yes, TADs and other 3rd party systems provide information to private schools about a family's financial situation. It's then up to the school to decide how much to provide based on that information.

It seemed as though you were saying that TADs provides the aid itself. That's not the case. The school provides the aid.

It's a TAP form. At least that's what it was the last time I was involved. I was wrong calling it TAD. That's different.

Advertisement
You want to be accepted by people here.

I could give a ****.

That's the dictionary definition of validation-seeking.

You "couldn't give a ****" yet you show up anytime the initials STA are mentioned on a message board.

I don't even know why you're so loyal. You just do the stats for them. You never played a sport there.

How many times have you been booted from here and the FLA varsity message board? This is like your 39th screen name man. LOL

Advertisement
How many times have you been booted from here and the FLA varsity message board? This is like your 39th screen name man. LOL

Which contradicts your previous claim.

If I was as validation-seeking as you obviously are then why do I get banned all the time?

Your deep seeded insecurity is funny.

It's a TAP form. At least that's what it was the last time I was involved. I was wrong calling it TAD. That's different.

The point is the school provides the aid. Not TAP or TAD or any other third party. Those systems just give the schools financial information.

This chit is contributing to the South Florida kids to $ec sellouts. They have no sense of put on for your city. Instead they put on for whoever is hot now. They don’t need to go away to make the pros.

Its a free for all down here and honestly it starts in youth league level.

The youth leagues now have 7 on 7 as well ..so its pretty much fostered and done to have s.fla football become AAU.

The SFExpress, Florida Fire, etc 7 on 7 teams all have youth 7 on 7 teams.
And so many 7 on 7 sponsored teams have popped up the last 2 years...thats where the bagmen/ hanger on types are laying in the weeds because majority of these guys dont coach hs ball.

My boy is up in Orlando right now with like 100 +kids for 7 on 7 tournament. ..Its AAU fellas..strap in your seatbelts.

Advertisement
Back