2019 sofla free agency thread

Advertisement
McKay Scholarships - public money private education, friend to all the private schools.
Only recourse schools have is stop scheduling St.Thomas

WAIT A **** MINUTE

Private schools in Florida are taking Public Money as "scholarships" and are allowed to play Public schools? Maybe its time to force the Religious Based schools to only be allowed to play each other. That is an unfair advantage for the private schools.

Keep your eyes on 9th grader Alton Tarber. He'll be a 4 or 5-star DT.
He was the #1 ranked optimist player in the country I believe. Played for the Fort Lauderdale Hurricanes.

Played varsity at Heritage in 8th grade. Transferred to Deerfield where he sat due to injury. Already 6'2" 290lbs. Looks like a grown a$$ man.
He'll get plenty offers this spring.

Whatever happened to that Big *** Lineman that played on that squad with Daniels?

Fckin announcements for high school transfers now, Jesus Christ.

Soon middle schoolers will be announcing what high school they’re choosing after Optimist

What is hilarious is that I saw 2 instances on twitter where a Parent was posting how her kid was switching Optimist leagues "Because it would be better for his career." I replied that he was 9. And another where a middle school kid was announcing where he was going to HS next year "After thoughts and prayers"

Advertisement
Just got offers from Oregon and Auburn.

Keep your eyes on 9th grader Alton Tarber. He'll be a 4 or 5-star DT.
He was the #1 ranked optimist player in the country I believe. Played for the Fort Lauderdale Hurricanes.

Played varsity at Heritage in 8th grade. Transferred to Deerfield where he sat due to injury. Already 6'2" 290lbs. Looks like a grown a$$ man.
He'll get plenty offers this spring.

Advertisement
WAIT A **** MINUTE

Private schools in Florida are taking Public Money as "scholarships" and are allowed to play Public schools? Maybe its time to force the Religious Based schools to only be allowed to play each other. That is an unfair advantage for the private schools.
How else do you think Columbus and St.Thomas come up with as many players as they have - you think those schools are going to 'eat'
those tutions?

Advertisement
So Restrepo is gonna go to another school that will dominate in the regular season only to disappoint in the playoffs... welp

Fckin announcements for high school transfers now, Jesus Christ.

Soon middle schoolers will be announcing what high school they’re choosing after Optimist

I know, right?

This "respect my decision" **** is dumb as **** as well. Don't put it on blast if you don't want the good with the bad.

I don't Twitter, but if I did I would say to quit using a dumbass cliche phrase and follow it up with **** your decision. That goes for any age bracket.

Advertisement
Is this so he can graduate early? Isn’t that a problem with STA? I saw someone comment about that on his twitter post and it got me thinking

My nephew recently tweeted his intentions to remain in honors math despite rumors he was considering a transfer to AP.

This is a friend of mine:

This was for a PhD in computer science lol. They had a speech and played the hat game.
Really not anything new to be honest. People have been doing stuff like this forever.

Advertisement
Back