2019 sofla free agency thread

Even Plant down here in Tampa use to rent apartments in their zone.

I don't know anything about what Plant does but if they do rent apartments for families it isn't coming from the school's budget. It's being paid for by people outside the program.

40% of STA's student body receives some kind of financial aid through TADS. It's available to all private school students and doesn't come out of the school's budget.

If you believe the stupid **** that people said on this board then STA would be bankrupt.

Advertisement
And I’m sure they are nowhere near the level of recruiting that STA is on.

This is the kind of weasel **** that everybody says but they never have any actual facts.

You can be the next guy to make up things and throw out false numbers and be proven wrong.

Please.

No you don't.

You just run your mouth as if you do. No different than zbrod.

Again....who do you know on the current staff, and what current players you know?.

I have no hate for sta...dont know why you are always so defensive about what everyone knows to happen there.

Advertisement
Again....who do you know on the current staff, and what current players you know?

Again, you need to "know" people who feed you fake information or half-truths.

And as if high school football coaches or players know anyting about the economics of running a high school?

You're a joke.

I have no hate for sta...dont know why you are always so defensive about what everyone knows to happen there.

I love how it always immediately goes to "I don't hate STA!" when nobody accused you of that. I merely corrected you on your misinformation.

This board is full of more flat out lies about STA that it's amazing. Then when somebody merely tells the truth you immediately get defensive.

What I do is tell the truth. You're the one who gets defensive when it's clear that you don't know as much as you think.

I love how it always immediately goes to "I don't hate STA!" when nobody accused you of that. I merely corrected you on your misinformation.

This board is full of more flat out lies about STA that it's amazing. Then when somebody merely tells the truth you immediately get defensive.

What I do is tell the truth. You're the one who gets defensive when it's clear that you don't know as much as you think.

so where is my misinformation? Please bold it and show to me please

I don't know anything about what Plant does but if they do rent apartments for families it isn't coming from the school's budget. It's being paid for by people outside the program.

40% of STA's student body receives some kind of financial aid through TADS. It's available to all private school students and doesn't come out of the school's budget.

If you believe the stupid **** that people said on this board then STA would be bankrupt.
This is the kind of weasel **** that everybody says but they never have any actual facts.

You can be the next guy to make up things and throw out false numbers and be proven wrong.
It doesn’t matter where it comes from. These people are associated with the school. If these guys were to go down, the school would go down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll just assume that you public school dudes can't read.

What's wrong in the statement. They have transportation set up...how else would Lemarcus Joyner from south miami attend school in fort lauderdale?.
The scholarship, financial aid thing i was right on, as you stated it yourself as well. The "home school" thing was done with a recruit in this year's class and mentioned by said recruit.

I have helped kids go to sta..CURRENTLY im helping a kid that wants to attend there. I was coached by CURRENT members of their staff previously..and know CURRENT members of staff. As recently as 2 months ago personally was at the school and got the run down on it. Lol @ third hand INFO.

You not gonna stop i see you been at it since Grassy days and before that when it was the florida hs board on rivals.

Advertisement
The scholarship, financial aid thing i was right on, as you stated it yourself as well.

You are one dumb mother.

I didn't say anything close to the nonsense that you said.

I stated facts. TADS is a financial aid program available to all schools. You said that "they" pay for it. You're wrong.

The "home school" thing was done with a recruit in this year's class and mentioned by said recruit.

Home school kids are allowed to play athletics at any school of their choice. Whether STA allows it at their school is above my pay grade. I certainly don't trust your clown *** and your recollections of what a "recruit" said about it.

I have helped kids go to sta..CURRENTLY im helping a kid that wants to attend there. I was coached by CURRENT members of their staff previously..and know CURRENT members of staff. As recently as 2 months ago personally was at the school and got the run down on it. Lol @ third hand INFO.

Again, a high school football assistant coach who very likely didn't attend STA doesn't know anything about the economics of running a school. I learned a long time ago not to trust every high school football coach that comes around.

You've proven that.

Advertisement
Back