2019 recruiting

Advertisement
Miami needs to grab 4-5 guys this cycle. Losing the transfer from FGCU, Amp, and Izundu. I assume Huell will test the waters again but for some reason I feel he won’t come back and then Wilson is gone now.

Replace what you lose and make sure you have the talent to roll 10-11 men deep.

Advertisement
Curious as to why you're putting Carey on your list. Haven't we heard multiple times that he's not even interested in Miami?

i haven't heard that. i think hes interested but it'll be tough to beat out the blue bloods for him. from what romberg says in his interactions w big vern (dad), we've done everything we can to get carey here. hes been given the red carpet treatment

Advertisement
Curious as to why you're putting Carey on your list. Haven't we heard multiple times that he's not even interested in Miami?
For awhile, most national analysts have been saying something like Duke 40% Canes 20% Michigan State next for VCJr. There's a bunch of big October recruiting hooplas/visits still coming up, but most interesting to me was 2 leading analysts, Evans,247 moved Michigan State to first about 2 weeks ago. indicating maybe there's some "softness" in the Duke assumption, which would be good for us...

...the Michigan State movement wasn't really explained as anything distinct or remarkable; just some Tom Izzo "charm" it seems being ballyhooed.

Advertisement
Oregon is in this too

Based on past history of E1T1 kids that end up playing at Oak Ridge their Sr. Year ..... 0%.

If CJ stays at OCP which it looks like he has indeed transfered (Oak Ridge) then he should be going to LSU.

The last 2 super stars from Oak Ridge ... Antonio Blakeney 3 years ago and Emmitt Williams last year both went LSU.

E1T1(Nike) is run by Steve Reece whom is also the head coach at Oak Ridge.

But hey what do I know... I would love to be wrong.

Kids a baller and a local Sanford kid. Wish he would have transferred back to Seminole High *Sanford* for his Sr year

Seminole has a set up twins 2022 that have been selected to play for spots on the Junior USA team. Pretty **** impressive.

Advertisement
09365AF5-F2C6-4A84-B32D-6E65AFBA7A2C.jpeg
Was sitting down at the university having some lunch and Coach L and a recruit sat down at the table next to me. Was wondering if anyone could tell who this was. Seemed like a good kid.

Advertisement
Back