2019 recruiting

Advertisement
Worst case scenario - he comes in for a few minutes a game, takes a couple 3's, grabs a couple rebounds and maybe draws a charge here and there
Best case scenario - He provides much needed experience to the roster and develops into a key role player
It's a low risk high reward scenario. He also doesn't impact our 2020 recruiting numbers. There's little if anything to lose here.

You left out the following...

The worst case scenarios include:

1. His rehab doesn't go properly and isn't ready to go by _______ .

2. After coming back from a ACL tear, he isn't as good as he once was (which was just okay).

3. By taking filler like Stone so early, we may be shut out of a better opportunity later.

4. Stone doesn't address our need for eligible big men that can play and he just sits on the bench or provides little value.

Again, I have no problem taking Stone at the end as filler. I have a problem with taking him and relying on him as an actual big man. Why not take a "low risk" player who can actually play the center position?

You left out the following...

The worst case scenarios include:

1. His rehab doesn't go properly and isn't ready to go by _______ .

2. After coming back from a ACL tear, he isn't as good as he once was (which was just okay).

3. By taking filler like Stone so early, we may be shut out of a better opportunity later.

4. Stone doesn't address our need for eligible big men that can play and he just sits on the bench or provides little value.

Again, I have no problem taking Stone at the end as filler. I have a problem with taking him and relying on him as an actual big man. Why not take a "low risk" player who can actually play the center position?

Spot on points

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back