2019 QB Michael Johnson Jr receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[TWEET]892192704733499392[/TWEET]

[HUDL]video/3/5098019/581e423d4ba877190c41276e[/HUDL]

Michael Johnson Jr., Sheldon, Dual-Threat Quarterback

6'4 200lbs 4-star QB, the #1 ranked Dual-Threat for the 2019 class.

Originally from Sunnyvale CA, where he went to Kings Academy, but transferred for his Junior/Senior year to Sheldon in Eugene Oregon.

For those that don't know, this was this kid whose Dad that Harbaugh was trying to hire at Michigan in order to secure his commitment, but at the last minute Willie Taggart outbid him & offered Michael Sr a better position job.

Which resulted in the NCAA passing the recent rules about hiring HS Coaches just to solely get a recruit from that school.

Michael Sr was the HC at Kings Academy, as well as the Chargers WR Coach some years back.

Michael Jr transferred to Sheldon in Eugene OR, because his dad is now the WR coach on Taggart's staff.

The kid is a great talent & thus far has 4,347yds 48TD's & 10INT's passing with 1,133yds & 16TD's rushing in just 2 years as a starter.

Holds offers from Oregon, Michigan, Oh St, USC, Texas, TAMU, Bama & FSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
El, serious question. What is your sleep schedule? Always bringing the goods.

Advertisement
Definitely agree. No point in offering the #1 ranked QB recruit for 2019. Nothing ever changes in 2 years. Ever.

Advertisement
Either it's a flyer just to see if the kid wants to get out of Oregon or Richt thinks Taggert is Golden 2.0 and his seat could already be getting hot next year.

Definitely agree. No point in offering the #1 ranked QB recruit for 2019. Nothing ever changes in 2 years. Ever.

Taggert just got there. He wont be fired before Dec 2018. That's only a year and 4 months from now....early signing period... And if by some miracle he does get fired. It will happen after this kid signs a LOI.

Last edited:
Let me educate a few of you. If you ask out the hottest girl in school, there are two options. One, she says yes-and you are very happy. Two, she says no and you are free to ask someone else. There are no limits on the number of girls you can ask out. A few here want to ask out the ugly dumb girl first to avoid rejection. I would prefer that CMR look for hotties first.

Advertisement
[TWEET]892192704733499392[/TWEET]

[HUDL]video/3/5098019/581e423d4ba877190c41276e[/HUDL]

Michael Johnson Jr., Sheldon, Dual-Threat Quarterback

6'4 200lbs 4-star QB, the #1 ranked Dual-Threat for the 2019 class.

Originally from Sunnyvale CA, where he went to Kings Academy, but transferred for his Junior/Senior year to Sheldon in Eugene Oregon.

For those that don't know, this was this kid whose Dad that Harbaugh was trying to hire at Michigan in order to secure his commitment, but at the last minute Willie Taggart outbid him & offered Michael Sr a better position job.

Which resulted in the NCAA passing the recent rules about hiring HS Coaches just to solely get a recruit from that school.

Michael Sr was the HC at Kings Academy, as well as the Chargers WR Coach some years back.

Michael Jr transferred to Sheldon in Eugene OR, because his dad is now the WR coach on Taggart's staff.

The kid is a great talent & thus far has 4,347yds 48TD's & 10INT's passing with 1,133yds & 16TD's rushing in just 2 years as a starter.

Holds offers from Oregon, Michigan, Oh St, USC, Texas, TAMU, Bama & FSU.

rubber-duck_0.jpg padlock-308589_960_720.jpg

100% lock to Oregon.

I can confirm this, he's my nephew. Was speaking with DMoney about this privately, a while back. Once the whole thing with Michigan blew open, I knew he was never coming here, especially with his father landing at Oregon obviously. Our family is very proud of him and his accomplishments though.

Advertisement
Back