2019 OT Darnell Wright receives offer

Advertisement
more than a year...adding both of them completes the foundation. We’ll just have to add to it and round out the rest of the 2nd team.

True starting wise. We just have to keep it going. No breaks recruiting on the OL.

Advertisement
Kardell wants to see how LSU season pans out. Also he is good friends with Scaife, Campbell, Wright, and Neal.

Advertisement
Pass the Kool-Aid, I might as well take a swig lol
Game-of-thrones-drink.gif

Advertisement
Huntington, WV might be small(Under 50k) but the people there at act and feel like a Big City. I lived there for 8 years. The bright lights wont affect him at all.

Huntington, WV is one of the most violent Under 50K cities in America. Huntington is being destroyed by Heroin and Prescription Pill abuse. You go there and get into it with the wrong people and you might get your head blown off.
Sad to hear that. My distant cousin, whom I never knew, was sheriff and mayor of Huntington at different times. Many years ago. I only know his daughter through the internet. I've never really discussed it with her. She lives in and loves NYC. I grew up in bigger cities, including Miami, and hated NYC.

I've read that Huntington is in a bad way as far as drugs, etc.

I don't think it's necessarily true that smaller town kids wouldn't like to get out and go to a bigger city.

Sad to hear that. My distant cousin, whom I never knew, was sheriff and mayor of Huntington at different times. Many years ago. I only know his daughter through the internet. I've never really discussed it with her. She lives in and loves NYC. I grew up in bigger cities, including Miami, and hated NYC.

I don't think it's necessarily true that smaller town kids wouldn't like to get out and go to a bigger city.

All WV kids want to prove they can play and compete on the Big Stage. No matter Wright rankings, he will always play with a chip on his shoulder.

Advertisement

Huntington is really F’d up. If you follow the opioid epidemic you will see that it is ground zero. There’s a documentary on Netflix on it. They got hit really bad with the Meth epidemic as well, but Opiods have really taken over there.

A few years ago I had some business right over the border in Kentucky and stayed in Huntington. The tweaked out valet stole my old beat up nasty running shoes. I can’t imagine what he got for them. The situation is really bad over there, Its sad. I can see a recruit wanting to get as far away from there as possible.

If we are undefeated, which I expect to be, going into the FSU game at home everything is on the table. That should be our biggest recruiting event in UM history. Just full of bull chippers and 3/4/5 stars from 2019, 2020, 2021 and beyond.

Advertisement
Back