2019 DE Cameron Williams Commits

Advertisement
200w (8).gif

Welcome to da []_[] young man!!!

Love getting a big time local prospect and especially flipping him from the lizards. To those who don't get it, signing 75% or more of your commits/targets is a good thing, BECAUSE SIGNING YOUR RECRUITS IS THE END OBJECTIVE OF RECRUITING! Then being able to concentrate 100% of your recruiting time on remaining prospects and or other committed prospects is better utilization of recruiting resources.

Advertisement
Richt is doing the same thing he did with the 2018 class and what Texas used to do. Get 75% of your class filed by the summer time.

Imo ain’t a bad thing. Get everybody in early and sign em in December and only focus on 5/6 guys til February.

Double swords imo

If your evals are good, it’s an incredible strategy, but if you miss on your spring evals and you end up with a bunch of Sitkowski in your class, that’s a big problem! It’s probably what made Texas so bad. A class at 75% full with ****ty evals!

I hear ya. I have faith in the staff so far though. Have only ended up with one 'sitkowski'...

Advertisement
Already up to #2 in the rankings for 2019, and Richt is just getting started... smh.

You can doubt Richt about a few things, but not about his ability to recruit and build a roster. He knows talent, he knows the kind of talent needed to win in S. Florida, and he knows the talent he needs that will be successful in his system.

Our cupboard will be fully stocked with top talent across the entire roster once we plug in 2019.

Nice to finally see us on the good end of a “business decision”.

Unfortunately, if it continues to be a business decision, we arent the biggest business in cfb.

It is when you have the Best DL coach in America that makes his players first and second round picks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry but that is wishful thinking. Alabama, OSU, UGA, Clemson, they’re all going to sell development just as well as we will, if not better.

Advertisement
Nice to finally see us on the good end of a “business decision”.

Unfortunately, if it continues to be a business decision, we arent the biggest business in cfb.

It is when you have the Best DL coach in America that makes his players first and second round picks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry but that is wishful thinking. Alabama, OSU, UGA, Clemson, they’re all going to sell development just as well as we will, if not better.

Esands is correct. Turning 3 star kids into 3rd and 4th rounders isn't what we actually want to be selling. Pumping top 100 players into the 1st round is.

LOL at analyzing every word a 16 year old utters. They say **** they hear other people say. He flipped to us because he likes our coaches and program better. All this analysis of "business decision" is mind-numbing and lame.

Advertisement
This kid's high school numbers kind of remind me of Jon Garvin's HS numbers. Garvin was another underrated local guy who obviously was great for us his freshman year.

Williams' junior highlights

[HUDL]video/3/8126693/59f29540176cac3478fc7a37[/HUDL]

His team has like 3-4 different uniforms. In my time we only had one pair of pants and two jerseys. Cam looks explosive, they also have a pretty good DT.

Advertisement
Back