2019 DE Cameron Williams Commits

Advertisement
Richt is doing the same thing he did with the 2018 class and what Texas used to do. Get 75% of your class filed by the summer time.

ElegantUncommonHornshark-size_restricted.jpg

Yeeeah

Advertisement
Richt is doing the same thing he did with the 2018 class and what Texas used to do. Get 75% of your class filed by the summer time.

Imo ain’t a bad thing. Get everybody in early and sign em in December and only focus on 5/6 guys til February.

It’s even more important now with the early signing day. We have 7-8 2018 guys to focus on while other schools like FSU and UF are still trying to put together a class. And we get to hit 2019 hard and hopefully kee the cycle goig.

Advertisement
Seems similar physically to Bogle, freak athlete as well?

I think Williams is going to be better suited to play SDE though...around 215 reportedly now and probably bigger than that too. Easily can be 240 by end of the year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Shiid! Kool said FTS! I won't be scrambling at the end of '19 looking 4 DL. I'm gon get on my s@#t now and be chilling on signing day next yr

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back