2018 OT John Campbell (Commits!)

Advertisement
Was High on this kid since December before he even had his offer.

6'5 280lbs with long arms & very athletic. Yes, he needs work on his technique, but with some Coaching up can become a big time LT.

Once Felder gets ahold of him he's gonna be a beast for us! We've forged a legit pipeline into the Central Fla area & are taking over Gaytor territory.

Great news. Physically and athletically, the kid is there. If he hones his craft and takes coaching well, he could be a monster tackle for us.

Advertisement
[TWEET]882005769696227328[/TWEET]

Would love to finish w Scaife, Reed, Campbell, and Dunlap Jr for our OL's [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION].

Was high on Barnes, but no so much now. My last two wish list for OL was Campbell and Dunlap. Couldn't be happier than Campbell committed to us. Kid has the goods, fa real, fa real.

Advertisement
Was High on this kid since December before he even had his offer.

6'5 280lbs with long arms & very athletic. Yes, he needs work on his technique, but with some Coaching up can become a big time LT.

Once Felder gets ahold of him he's gonna be a beast for us! We've forged a legit pipeline into the Central Fla area & are taking over Gaytor territory.

You were on this early, [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION].

Credit given where credit is due. Nice piece of work.

IMG_4410.jpg

Advertisement
These awesome recruiting notes are positive turns that i hope will stick to the end. If they do ...
Lord have mercy

Not really a fan of this kid tbh. But at least he has the size and athleticism to be a good tackle, and that's what's important. I doubt he will be seeing any type of early PT. But I trust that in 2-3 yrs, Searles will turn him into a starting Calibur Tackle.
Regardless how he turns out, these past two yrs recruiting on the OL has been at an extremely high level, and that's the key to success - consistently recruit at a high level in the trenches.

I am not familiar with Campbell as a player. Let me ask u something; do he have dat dog in em?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back