2018 OT John Campbell (Commits!)

[TWEET]942453814543683585[/TWEET]
Check the date I first posted this thread

That's great news.

Looks like Emperor Haile Selassie LCE...are my old eyes deceiving me?
Close, but a generation before H.I.M.

It's Gebre (Gabra) Selassie, he was a High ranking Tigray Governor under Menelik II of the Aksum Empire in the late 1880/90's early 1900's.

Ahh...then he was most likely in that position during the Battle of Adowa. I think I may have written something about him long ago (early 90s) when I wrote a paper on that topic in graduate school.
Yessir... He was a commander in Menelik's Tigrayan forces under Ras Mengasha during that first war.

Them boys were straight Lions back then.

Advertisement
[TWEET]942453814543683585[/TWEET]
Check the date I first posted this thread

That's great news.

Looks like Emperor Haile Selassie LCE...are my old eyes deceiving me?
Close, but a generation before H.I.M.

It's Gebre (Gabra) Selassie, he was a High ranking Tigray Governor under Menelik II of the Aksum Empire in the late 1880/90's early 1900's.

Ahh...then he was most likely in that position during the Battle of Adowa. I think I may have written something about him long ago (early 90s) when I wrote a paper on that topic in graduate school.
Yessir... He was a commander in Menelik's Tigrayan forces under Ras Mengasha during that first war.

Them boys were straight Lions back then.

man i really need to start watching Game of Thrones

Advertisement
Advertisement
For comparisons sake, I think Campbell has much higher upside at Tackle than Herbert.

Herbert is not a LT/RT imo, Guard all the way... I watched 2019 Sam Brooks make Herb look like a turnstile off the edge vs MNW.

It was actually kind of embarrassing to see a kid as young as Brooks just run right past Herb all game long lol... His effort was **** poor.

But, I do want all these 2018 lineman to come down for Paradise, need to see how these kids look vs some really good DE's.

Campbell did well vs a loaded Ridge line in an actual game (& not just shorts), so that's big points in my book.
☝🏾Told yall in 2016 Herbert was no Bueno...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back