2018 OT John Campbell (Commits!)

Advertisement
Liking our (potential) 2 years haul at the OL. Donaldson, Gaynor (possibly our most underrated recruit last cycle), Herbert, and Hilaire followed by Scaife, Reed, and Campbell.

That has the makings of a wrecking crew.

Liking our (potential) 2 years haul at the OL. Donaldson, Gaynor (possibly our most underrated recruit last cycle), Herbert, and Hilaire followed by Scaife, Reed, and Campbell.

That has the makings of a wrecking crew.
Makings of a very good O-line

I wouldn't be upset if we found a way to bring in 4 OL in this cycle. Three seems to be the more likely number for this cycle, but an extra one could help to boost up the level of quality depth - and we need it on the OL!

Advertisement
I wouldn't be upset if we found a way to bring in 4 OL in this cycle. Three seems to be the more likely number for this cycle, but an extra one could help to boost up the level of quality depth - and we need it on the OL!

4 every cycle imo.

lol no, we need 4 minimum and ideally, 5. Unless Milo, Jones, Mahoney, and Tre Johnson start showing us something, we are going to continue to suffer along the OL. We lost 2 starters last year and will lose at least 2 more plus 2 backups this year.

There are some rumors on the Gayturd board speculating that Campbell could commit to the turds tonight. Has anyone heard anything on his recruitment? Here are the recent CB's:

Capture+_2017-04-20-17-20-35.jpg

Advertisement
Isn't this the guy that was a gator fan and was originally thought to eventually commit to them? I may be wrong.

April 7th he did an unofficial to Shîtsville and he did one to us March 23rd.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's supposed to be at the Spring game this weekend, but I do know his top 2 schools are Miami & UF.

Even if he did commit to them, I don't think it's over at all... We always gotta remember this stuff is going to change once the season gets started & more visits happen come Sep - December.

Herbert was a lock to UF/Michigan last year, wasn't even thinking about Miami til January & we wound up landing him.

Last edited:
He's supposed to be at the Spring game this weekend, but I do know his top 2 schools are Miami & UF.

Even if he did commit to them, I don't think it's over at all... We always gotta remember this stuff is going to change once the season gets started & more visits happen come Sep - December.

Herbert was a lock to UF/Michigan last year, wasn't even thinking about Miami til January & we wound up landing him.

Thanks. They're guessing at who could be committing and that's a name that stuck out and when I saw the late CB's it made me think there could be something to it. It would be weird for him to commit before this weekend.

lol no, we need 4 minimum and ideally, 5. Unless Milo, Jones, Mahoney, and Tre Johnson start showing us something, we are going to continue to suffer along the OL. We lost 2 starters last year and will lose at least 2 more plus 2 backups this year.

smh I know he's band but i just wanted to respond to how naive it is to make post like this

Advertisement

smh I know he's band but i just wanted to respond to how naive it is to make post like this

Capture+_2017-04-17-16-53-27.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks. They're guessing at who could be committing and that's a name that stuck out and when I saw the late CB's it made me think there could be something to it. It would be weird for him to commit before this weekend.

Looks like the rumor started on the Gayturds Rivals site by a writer named Mark. Sounds like another Ferman.

Looks like the rumor started on the Gayturds Rivals site by a writer named Mark. Sounds like another Ferman.

It's may actually be Ferman. Dude has two-faced written all over him.

Advertisement
Back