2018 LB Xavier Peters

Idk Miami’s qualifications for college but the high school he goes to is in one of the best in Ohio. I live in the Lakota East side where he is in the Lakota West side.. head and shoulders above most districts in Ohio academically. But every **** administrator in the district is OSU alum or a fan. Has to make Xavier mad AF he isn’t getting offered by OSU. All that said, getcho *** to the 305 Xavier

Used to live in Fairfield, and work in west Chester. Very nice area.
Live in West Chester work in Fairfield now.. haha
Graduated Fairfield 96’

Two words for you: Skyline Chili

Lived out near Mason for 3 years. Was shocked by the amount of high school football talent in the Cincy area. Though the idol worship of OTaint there is sickening. Even if you are an alum of another Ohio university, you are obligated to root for OSU no matter what.

Oh, and I was living there in '02 when we got robbed. Let's just say that i didn't make too many friends after that.
I’m a skyline guy myself (over goldstar chili) I’ve lived here my whole life (41) always wearing Canes gear everywhere. The amount of OSU BS is almost cult like, Talent wise this area has always been good for 2or3 4-5 star recruits a year. Most go to OSU but my kids go to Lakota and nieces/nephews go to Fairfield and when we where on the 10 game run, I would get “turnover chain” comments and kids throwing up the U.
A lot of my kids friends started taking time to watch the Canes games, so much I was getting texts from their parents asking why their kid was all hyped up over Miami...kids even up here in cold *** Ohio are starting to get on the Canes... it’s awesome!

It is very much cult worship. I even tried in vain to tell my former colleagues how sad it is that OSU has that entire state as a monopoly. No in state competition whatsoever. No Ohio school even dares to challenge them for state supremacy.

Was telling them about the in state animosity betwee UM-FSU-UF and they just could not comprehend that at all.

I actually worked with a guy who used to carry around a ‘lucky’ buckeye nut in his pocket. Everyday. In the office. And he was proud of that &hit too.

I knew then that I was in no man’s land.

Advertisement
Idk Miami’s qualifications for college but the high school he goes to is in one of the best in Ohio. I live in the Lakota East side where he is in the Lakota West side.. head and shoulders above most districts in Ohio academically. But every **** administrator in the district is OSU alum or a fan. Has to make Xavier mad AF he isn’t getting offered by OSU. All that said, getcho *** to the 305 Xavier

Graduated Fairfield 96’

Two words for you: Skyline Chili

Lived out near Mason for 3 years. Was shocked by the amount of high school football talent in the Cincy area. Though the idol worship of OTaint there is sickening. Even if you are an alum of another Ohio university, you are obligated to root for OSU no matter what.

Oh, and I was living there in '02 when we got robbed. Let's just say that i didn't make too many friends after that.
I went to OSU my roommate was a back up DE behind Joey Bosa.... caught a lot of **** talkin when I wore my Miami stuff on campus

I KNOW you did. They don’t like that at all.

They won’t schedule UC in basketball, hold Veto power over UC going to the big10 (back when everyone was switching conference it was a big deal) and yes most OSU fans get corny like that.

I love this kids size and ability. He look rather smooth in coverage and running that kickoff.

Dare i say he is Darrion Owens before the injury like..probably with more thump

Graduated Fairfield 96’

Fairfield 2011....live in Colerain now
Colerain always got one of the best teams in Ohio

Yep. I remember colerain/st. X being one of the bigger rivalries in the state. Didnt jacory harris'MNW team play Coleraine? I thought I remember them playing an ohio team...

Advertisement
Graduated Fairfield 96’

Fairfield 2011....live in Colerain now
Colerain always got one of the best teams in Ohio

Yep. I remember colerain/st. X being one of the bigger rivalries in the state. Didnt jacory harris'MNW team play Coleraine? I thought I remember them playing an ohio team...
Yes MNW played colerain. I think it was Jacorys year but not sure. Idk the final score of that game

I love this kids size and ability. He look rather smooth in coverage and running that kickoff.

Dare i say he is Darrion Owens before the injury like..probably with more thump

When he decides to go after the ball hes a terror, closing speed looked elite for a LB

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_9254.jpgIMG_9255.jpgIMG_9256.jpg

If you don’t think we need this kid you’re on crack. Even with surge 19 being stacked with LBs you don’t pass up a kid like Peters who is looking around and can come in a push the 3 amigos.

We talk about breeding competition but at the LB position it’s the total opposite. And you see the consistent performance we got because of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 56971View attachment 56972View attachment 56973

If you don’t think we need this kid you’re on crack. Even with surge 19 being stacked with LBs you don’t pass up a kid like Peters who is looking around and can come in a push the 3 amigos.

We talk about breeding competition but at the LB position it’s the total opposite. And you see the consistent performance we got because of it.

I've never been a fan of holding open spots and risk depth issues for future classes. Peters looks like a really good LB. If he wants in at Miami, let him in.

Advertisement
The Ohio St posters all say grades are an issue

A poodle could get into OSU

False. I went to OSU. Very hard school to get into within the past 10 years...unless you play football.

Why isn't he going to Ohio State?

No offer, they filled the LBs they wanted I think

Yup... They didn't fill them in state first either. I know someone here in Richmond whose buddy from high school has coached K'Vaughn Pope, a linebacker from Dinwiddie County by Petersburg, They were on that kid strong for a long time. They clearly had higher priority targets and Peters didn't make the cut just like there were a bunch of db's this year that we didn't go after because we were so set with who we had in the class.

The Ohio St posters all say grades are an issue

False. I went to OSU. Very hard school to get into within the past 10 years...unless you play football.

Very hard to get into for who? The student body is 70k, I'm from Ohio, the school isn't that hard to get into.

But did you go or try to go to OSU? You clearly haven’t seen the qualifications for a normal student to get in. It’s not like the old days where you went to HS in OH and you automatically got accepted. I went there so I would know. Size of the school doesn’t matter. OSU is a really good school.

I'm from Ohio. Went to an ivy league school. We just have different ideas of what very hard to get into means. I had a full ride to OSU.

Very hard to get into for who? The student body is 70k, I'm from Ohio, the school isn't that hard to get into.

But did you go or try to go to OSU? You clearly haven’t seen the qualifications for a normal student to get in. It’s not like the old days where you went to HS in OH and you automatically got accepted. I went there so I would know. Size of the school doesn’t matter. OSU is a really good school.

I'm from Ohio. Went to an ivy league school. We just have different ideas of what very hard to get into means. I had a full ride to OSU.

It’s not easy anymore. They don’t hand them out like candy anymore. I know plenty of people denied who had really really good grades. You went to Ivy League so you are way too qualified lol

Advertisement
Back