2018 LB Xavier Peters

He holds a Miami offer right ?

Not sure why people debate whether we let him in or not, if he had an offer then the staff wants him. This is not golden and co. Who gave offers to everyone, richt offers only those who thet Target

Advertisement
Used to live in Fairfield, and work in west Chester. Very nice area.
Live in West Chester work in Fairfield now.. haha
Graduated Fairfield 96’

Two words for you: Skyline Chili

Lived out near Mason for 3 years. Was shocked by the amount of high school football talent in the Cincy area. Though the idol worship of OTaint there is sickening. Even if you are an alum of another Ohio university, you are obligated to root for OSU no matter what.

Oh, and I was living there in '02 when we got robbed. Let's just say that i didn't make too many friends after that.
I’m a skyline guy myself (over goldstar chili) I’ve lived here my whole life (41) always wearing Canes gear everywhere. The amount of OSU BS is almost cult like, Talent wise this area has always been good for 2or3 4-5 star recruits a year. Most go to OSU but my kids go to Lakota and nieces/nephews go to Fairfield and when we where on the 10 game run, I would get “turnover chain” comments and kids throwing up the U.
A lot of my kids friends started taking time to watch the Canes games, so much I was getting texts from their parents asking why their kid was all hyped up over Miami...kids even up here in cold *** Ohio are starting to get on the Canes... it’s awesome!

It is very much cult worship. I even tried in vain to tell my former colleagues how sad it is that OSU has that entire state as a monopoly. No in state competition whatsoever. No Ohio school even dares to challenge them for state supremacy.

Was telling them about the in state animosity betwee UM-FSU-UF and they just could not comprehend that at all.

I actually worked with a guy who used to carry around a ‘lucky’ buckeye nut in his pocket. Everyday. In the office. And he was proud of that &hit too.

I knew then that I was in no man’s land.

It's not the whole state. I have a friend from Ohio who says some people just root for all ohio teams, and the area he's from is actually Anti-OSU.

Not sure why people debate whether we let him in or not, if he had an offer then the staff wants him. This is not golden and co. Who gave offers to everyone, richt offers only those who thet Target

Not even sure of this.

I really don't think we need him. We have 2 better LB's already committed in #surge19 and Sam Brooks Jr is one of our top 5 targets still out there. Sam Brooks is the man.

Last edited:

Not even sure of this.

I really don't think we need him. We have 2 better LB's already committed in #surge19 and Sam Brooks Jr is one of our top 5 targets still out there. Sam Brooks is the man.

If they aren't signed we shouldn't assume their coming to UM just because they're committed. A lot can happen before these 2019 commits put pen to paper. If we can get Peters, we should take Peters.

Advertisement
Watching a replay if the UA game.

Looks like a very good athlete to go with his size and length.

Hope we pull this guy.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Not even sure of this.

we lost owens and gordinier so, unless we decided to change to a 4-2-5, we need linebackers now.

Not even sure of this.

we lost owens and gordinier so, unless we decided to change to a 4-2-5, we need linebackers now.

This above anything else. I we don’t test the water for a LB then we’ve conceded to changing the defense. We have 9 LBs including Joyner, we need another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Not even sure of this.

This above anything else. I we don’t test the water for a LB then we’ve conceded to changing the defense. We have 9 LBs including Joyner, we need another.

Need OL, DT, DE, CB, and safety more than LBs right now. There's only 7 to 8 more spots this year.

Either way it's not that big a deal if we get another LB or not this cycle. Doesn't even look like he's got an offer right now.

Not even sure of this.

Need OL, DT, DE, CB, and safety more than LBs right now. There's only 7 to 8 more spots this year.

Either way it's not that big a deal if we get another LB or not this cycle. Doesn't even look like he's got an offer right now.

Besides 55 and 56 I have yet to see another LB on the roster do much... just saying

Need another LB "BAD"

Quality over quantity . The U lacks quality LB's.

Advertisement
Not even sure of this.

Besides 55 and 56 I have yet to see another LB on the roster do much... just saying

Need another LB "BAD"

Easily our worst position group right now. Not even close.

Need another LB "BAD"

Easily our worst position group right now. Not even close.

aside from our starters we have mike smith, charles perry, jennings, and wilder coming back with experience.
steed will hopefully be fully healthy. we added joyner. i think we have depth.

Not even sure of this.

If they aren't signed we shouldn't assume their coming to UM just because they're committed. A lot can happen before these 2019 commits put pen to paper. If we can get Peters, we should take Peters.

Sam Brooks is a cane lock and the best LB the minute he gets here IMO

Advertisement
Back