2018 LB Xavier Peters

I think he's a DE at UM, but he's a take there, and you try him at LB first if that's what he wants.

This. He’s really a 3-4 OLB but he’s instant impact so you bring him in and see where he falls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Idk Miami’s qualifications for college but the high school he goes to is in one of the best in Ohio. I live in the Lakota East side where he is in the Lakota West side.. head and shoulders above most districts in Ohio academically. But every **** administrator in the district is OSU alum or a fan. Has to make Xavier mad AF he isn’t getting offered by OSU. All that said, getcho *** to the 305 Xavier

Used to live in Fairfield, and work in west Chester. Very nice area.
Live in West Chester work in Fairfield now.. haha
Graduated Fairfield 96’

Fairfield 2011....live in Colerain now

Osu doesn't always offer the best players from Ohio.....I remember leveon Bell begged them to offer.....also, former Lakota West LB Jordan Hicks play for the Eagles.....he was a beast at LW.....chose Texas over OSU...

Advertisement
Osu doesn't always offer the best players from Ohio.....I remember leveon Bell begged them to offer.....also, former Lakota West LB Jordan Hicks play for the Eagles.....he was a beast at LW.....chose Texas over OSU...

Diaz recruit

Idk Miami’s qualifications for college but the high school he goes to is in one of the best in Ohio. I live in the Lakota East side where he is in the Lakota West side.. head and shoulders above most districts in Ohio academically. But every **** administrator in the district is OSU alum or a fan. Has to make Xavier mad AF he isn’t getting offered by OSU. All that said, getcho *** to the 305 Xavier

Graduated Fairfield 96’

Fairfield 2011....live in Colerain now
Colerain always got one of the best teams in Ohio

Kid has nice offer sheet. Bama, uga, LSU. Little slower than I hope our LBs end up being but real fast for a de.

Slow? Go watch the kick return he had in the Under Armour game, he looked very fast...

Looks okay but I saw his 40 was something like 4.7. I’m stuck in the days of Smith and Armstead where our LBs covered WR. I love the kid as DE and he might be faster than what we have, so I’d take him. I just want more speed on defense. saftey speed at lb, lb speed at de, de speed at DT and blinding speed at cb.

Advertisement

Graduated Fairfield 96’

Two words for you: Skyline Chili

Lived out near Mason for 3 years. Was shocked by the amount of high school football talent in the Cincy area. Though the idol worship of OTaint there is sickening. Even if you are an alum of another Ohio university, you are obligated to root for OSU no matter what.

Oh, and I was living there in '02 when we got robbed. Let's just say that i didn't make too many friends after that.

Graduated Fairfield 96’

Lived out near Mason for 3 years. Was shocked by the amount of high school football talent in the Cincy area. Though the idol worship of OTaint there is sickening. Even if you are an alum of another Ohio university, you are obligated to root for OSU no matter what.

Oh, and I was living there in '02 when we got robbed. Let's just say that i didn't make too many friends after that.
I’m a skyline guy myself (over goldstar chili) I’ve lived here my whole life (41) always wearing Canes gear everywhere. The amount of OSU BS is almost cult like, Talent wise this area has always been good for 2or3 4-5 star recruits a year. Most go to OSU but my kids go to Lakota and nieces/nephews go to Fairfield and when we where on the 10 game run, I would get “turnover chain” comments and kids throwing up the U.
A lot of my kids friends started taking time to watch the Canes games, so much I was getting texts from their parents asking why their kid was all hyped up over Miami...kids even up here in cold *** Ohio are starting to get on the Canes... it’s awesome!

Advertisement
Acceptance rate of 49%
3.72 GPA
It’s not Miami but they don’t take everyone like some SEC schools.
I’m 2hrs away, hate everything OSU (except the girls, they can get down with the best of them)

Luke Kuechly......

Advertisement
The Ohio St posters all say grades are an issue

A poodle could get into OSU

False. I went to OSU. Very hard school to get into within the past 10 years...unless you play football.

Very hard to get into for who? The student body is 70k, I'm from Ohio, the school isn't that hard to get into.

But did you go or try to go to OSU? You clearly haven’t seen the qualifications for a normal student to get in. It’s not like the old days where you went to HS in OH and you automatically got accepted. I went there so I would know. Size of the school doesn’t matter. OSU is a really good school.

Graduated Fairfield 96’

I went to OSU my roommate was a back up DE behind Joey Bosa.... caught a lot of **** talkin when I wore my Miami stuff on campus

Stop changing his god **** position!!! He is a manny diaz linebacker. He will be 6'4 or 6'5 and 240-250. Oh and he is fast as ****. How are people gonna run the ball on us with these types of guys. I swear to god people would change sean taylors position if he was a high school recruit. let the dude play.

Imo , he's a lb all day. His speed and coverage is amazing especially for 6'4 225. Maybe down the road he could put his hand in the dirt on third downs. If we do land him I could see him as a rotational guy right from the tip.

Him and Joyner would be a great haul .

Advertisement
Back